"
NonoEyevi wrote:
Omg LoL Best Build Ever, never seen such a build omg omg rofl lol :D

lol
"
xxWolf wrote:
"
Themolchii wrote:
iam currently stuck at lvl 90, i always keep dying to some random thins at T10 maps.

any improvement i can farm for?

thanks in advance

well, this is not really something you can or have to farm for (besides obviously presence of chayula, which always helps). you dropped large parts of your defense in order to get a lot of damage you probably do not need with the result of you dying to random things.

- Arctic Armour is a very good defensive layer, i would never recommend dropping it.
- 2 Offensive curses are an absolute overkill, enfeeble will greatly increase your survivablillity, 2nd curse is just a nice bonues if you can get the corruption on the midnight bargain, not necessary at all.
- Chaos Golem gives nice bonus to phys mitigation, your stone golem is useless anyway if you do not have zealot´s oath.
- you do not use vaal discipline, which is one one of if not the most important defensive tool while mapping (at least if you want to go fast). a vaal discipline + increased duration (+ flesh offering) setup will prevent yuu from dying in almost all situations while also greatly increasing your clearspeed, since you can pretty much run face-first into most things while it´s up (obviously not in maps with crazy mod combination).
- the unending hunger jewel is once again an overkill in the damage department and it prevents you from getting souls yourself (for ex. for vaal discipline).

i pretty much did not say anything i do not already mention in the guide, your problem is not something you can outfarm, you just dropped a lot of the defensive layers are now experiencing the consequences.^^

thanks man, maybe i was kinda greedy for dmg :/

ill change my gem setup here and there, also what do you think about bone offering? heard it could be helpfull.
Mann im struggling to get any "The Offering" Cards.
Because im playing in HC Shavs is over 300c so farming cards is the only way at the moment
Ive done over 30 Tribunals, 10+ Scriptoriums and 5 towers, about 10 of these ive had twin bosses, always alchemy and chiseled and even usind the sextants.

Ive currently dropped 0 cards lol wtf?

Am i doing something wrong or am i just unlucky :/
"
Themolchii wrote:

thanks man, maybe i was kinda greedy for dmg :/

ill change my gem setup here and there, also what do you think about bone offering? heard it could be helpfull.

Bone offering is great for further increasing survivabillity, i use it in hard maps and against most boss fights in T16+ content. It also helps your minions survive against things like the shaper bullet hell attack - which might not be as important as before, given how easy it is to get spectres now.
"
BigWood1e wrote:
Mann im struggling to get any "The Offering" Cards.
Because im playing in HC Shavs is over 300c so farming cards is the only way at the moment
Ive done over 30 Tribunals, 10+ Scriptoriums and 5 towers, about 10 of these ive had twin bosses, always alchemy and chiseled and even usind the sextants.

Ive currently dropped 0 cards lol wtf?

Am i doing something wrong or am i just unlucky :/

that seems crazy unlucky to me. i did not farm a lot of them this league, because the cards are so cheap in sc, so i have no representative statistic at hand, but i got 2 cards in less than 15 runs. maybe i was just lucky and they might have changed the drop rate, since these maps are now much lower tier than previous T13 Scriptorium, still over 40 runs without cards seems crazy to me.
Last edited by xxWolf on Dec 22, 2017, 7:00:26 AM
This league was my 1st ever time playing as a summoner, AND as ES char, so I had a fair share of troubles adjusting to the playstyle, but oh boy, is it fun to play.
Managed to get pretty much maxed gear (there could be some improvements, sure, but I really don't want to bother), downed Shaper 9 times- first 2 times on 5l, then I finally got a 6l Shav's (1 sword drop was nice for deathless attmept), Uber Atziri and pretty crazy T16 maps with few sextants and 8 mods (Phoenix with onslaught/frenzy charges/70%+ attack speed was pretty funny to run).

Never had a problem with spectre's survivability, and doubled down on offensive curses (because they can't touch you if they're dead).
Used Solar Guards only, solar beam cannons are way too fun, and their single target is still pretty insane.

Thanks for the guide, will drop my gear into spoiler below if anyone is wondering what can be achieved in 3 days /played time

Will attempt to stream and record some of the shaper/uber atziri runs later, hopefully

Spoiler

Little edit- recorded 2 attempts at shaper, can be found here:
Lvl 82 spectres:

Lvl 84 spectres:
Last edited by mikerelf on Dec 22, 2017, 9:08:17 PM
So, this is a thing:

"
Galadedrid wrote:
So, this is a thing:

Some mods are absolutely insane, like immune to temp chains while affected by haste, or (30-40)% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge while affected by Discipline.
I think a Freeze/Temp Chains immune one is my league goal, that's sort of the ultimate QoL jewel.
There are 5 additional that we can consider:

Immune to Ignite while affected by Purity of Fire
Immune to Freeze while affected by Purity of Ice
Unaffected by Temporal CHains while affected by Haste
Gain #% of maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity
#% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge while affected by Discipline

I use one now whit Immune to Ignite and Temporal Chains.
I think we can not use 2 of this Jewel right? So you need to choose what its better, and I think its a personal choise. One of this best option its immune to Freeze and Temproal Chains, but the add whit clarity give to us like 450 bonus ES, can be a good option to. My best choise can be immune to ignite + immune to freeze. I dont do too much maps for pick Temporal Chains now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info