[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

"
casualHero wrote:
hello,

I just got full build and I'm really enjoying your build, steamrolling trough content. But there is one thing I don't understand: where does the second curse come from? you take whisper of doom passive skill but I don't see a second curse gem. Sorry if it's mentioned in your thread but I couldn't find it. I also bought already al the items I need.

Best regards

From Here :)
"
xxWolf wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:
gear

Hi, I could use some pointers on what to upgrade next?

I have 5.9k ES if that helps.
6 link shav or presence or something completely else?

been corrupting fair amount of weapons but no luck so far, nor any for sale.
got around 5ex budget atm, and a 2nd 6S shavs for linking purposes.

Thanks in advance!

First i´d throw a divine on that shav´s in order to get a better energy shield roll (rolls up to 150% inc.). A 6link is always nice, but not necessary - 5l is absolutely sufficient to clear all content, including shaper, so i would not spend all my money on it, unless you really want to go zoom through maps with faster proj as 6l. So in your case i´d probably go for presence next (or gloves with more ES, but if you also need the dex on them those could get expensive).

Edit: Also your belt has an open prefix, with tora 6 you could craft up to 5% inc. movement speed onto that.

No Tora 6 yet :)
Divine makes sense, forgot to do that, even have one lying around.
Upgraded some pieces:

Corrupted like 25 shields but no +1 unfortunately.
So presence next makes sense!
thank you :)
"
Alerie91 wrote:
"
casualHero wrote:
hello,

I just got full build and I'm really enjoying your build, steamrolling trough content. But there is one thing I don't understand: where does the second curse come from? you take whisper of doom passive skill but I don't see a second curse gem. Sorry if it's mentioned in your thread but I couldn't find it. I also bought already al the items I need.

Best regards

ok that clears it up, thank you. I searched for 1 but the 3L ones are redicilously expensive and I don't have the master level 8. Guess I'll have to save up
"
casualHero wrote:
"
Alerie91 wrote:
"
casualHero wrote:
hello,

Best regards

ok that clears it up, thank you. I searched for 1 but the 3L ones are redicilously expensive and I don't have the master level 8. Guess I'll have to save up

Continue to check i bought this for 1 chaos... a lot people dont know how much worth a lot stuff...

I bought one for 12 chaos in abyss league, it's not that expensive.
Well, I guess I was kind of lucky since Zana's daily mission gave me Poorjoy's asylum, which gave me 4 Chaotic Disposition div cards.
Now that the Atlas was re-build where the hell I can find Cannibal Fire-Eater?
"
Hurakank wrote:
Now that the Atlas was re-build where the hell I can find Cannibal Fire-Eater?

Tl;dr: Get some in a shore map, then go to any high level zone and get new ones. look at the "
How to get your persistent T16 Spectres after 3.0.2 Update:" section to see a little more details.
Omg LoL Best Build Ever, never seen such a build omg omg rofl lol :D
iam currently stuck at lvl 90, i always keep dying to some random thins at T10 maps.

any improvement i can farm for?

thanks in advance
"
Themolchii wrote:
iam currently stuck at lvl 90, i always keep dying to some random thins at T10 maps.

any improvement i can farm for?

thanks in advance

well, this is not really something you can or have to farm for (besides obviously presence of chayula, which always helps). you dropped large parts of your defense in order to get a lot of damage you probably do not need with the result of you dying to random things.

- Arctic Armour is a very good defensive layer, i would never recommend dropping it.
- 2 Offensive curses are an absolute overkill, enfeeble will greatly increase your survivablillity, 2nd curse is just a nice bonues if you can get the corruption on the midnight bargain, not necessary at all.
- Chaos Golem gives nice bonus to phys mitigation, your stone golem is useless anyway if you do not have zealot´s oath.
- you do not use vaal discipline, which is one one of if not the most important defensive tool while mapping (at least if you want to go fast). a vaal discipline + increased duration (+ flesh offering) setup will prevent yuu from dying in almost all situations while also greatly increasing your clearspeed, since you can pretty much run face-first into most things while it´s up (obviously not in maps with crazy mod combination).
- the unending hunger jewel is once again an overkill in the damage department and it prevents you from getting souls yourself (for ex. for vaal discipline).

i pretty much did not say anything i do not already mention in the guide, your problem is not something you can outfarm, you just dropped a lot of the defensive layers are now experiencing the consequences.^^
Last edited by xxWolf on Dec 21, 2017, 7:55:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info