[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

T16 spectres whenever you want.. Except that you need to have a T16 map to get them.
"
There are 5 additional that we can consider:

Immune to Ignite while affected by Purity of Fire
Immune to Freeze while affected by Purity of Ice
Unaffected by Temporal CHains while affected by Haste
Gain #% of maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity
#% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge while affected by Discipline

I use one now whit Immune to Ignite and Temporal Chains.
I think we can not use 2 of this Jewel right? So you need to choose what its better, and I think its a personal choise. One of this best option its immune to Freeze and Temproal Chains, but the add whit clarity give to us like 450 bonus ES, can be a good option to. My best choise can be immune to ignite + immune to freeze. I dont do too much maps for pick Temporal Chains now.

So ideally one should have [fire or freeze immune] + tmp chains immune for tmp chains maps, and fire immune + freeze immune for other maps?
"
Najrah wrote:
"

Gain #% of maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity

I think we can not use 2 of this Jewel right? So you need to choose what its better, and I think its a personal choise. One of this best option its immune to Freeze and Temproal Chains, but the add whit clarity give to us like 450 bonus ES, can be a good option to. My best choise can be immune to ignite + immune to freeze. I dont do too much maps for pick Temporal Chains now.

So ideally one should have [fire or freeze immune] + tmp chains immune for tmp chains maps, and fire immune + freeze immune for other maps?

For me, yes.... Unless you need more ES, then can take "x% max mana to ES while useing Clarity".

I really hate bleed and Ignite. ^^
"
Najrah wrote:
"

For me, yes.... Unless you need more ES, then can take "x% max mana to ES while useing Clarity".

I really hate bleed and Ignite. ^^

I am now happy. Also poor, but mainly happy.

I don't even have enough currency left to divine the ES recharge, lol.

NEW LEAGUE GOAL! Acquire 10 Chaos Orbs.
I have 3 now:

Immune to Ignite + Immune to Freeze
Immune to Temporal Chains + Rechage ES
Immune to Ignite + Immune to Temporal Chains

I love the Immune to Ignite + xxx, I really hate Ignite and bleed, so I only use temp. chain immune in maps they have temp chais curse. Now I use Ralakesh for Minor God.
Is there a point to getting 20 quality on raise spectres when we're already using flesh offering? Tooltip says minion speed is capped so I'm not sure at what point we reach that cap.
New Combo if You Want Try :
-Purity of Elements + 37 All Rest (Prism Guardian) + 20 All Res (Commander of Darkness) + Watcher's Eye (Immune to Elemental Weakness) + 34 Res Fire & Cold (Belt/Gloves) + 34 Res Light (Shavronne) = Res Capped

What you lose:
-Maximum Elemental Resistence

What you gain:
-You dont need resistence on rings / bone helment
-You have few mana/life reserved, so you can add other aura, remove some point from passive tree, try new stuff.

Example: You can remove two passive point (4% mana reserved = total 8%), Prism Guardian (Haste, Grace, Arctic Armour), Generosity + Anger, 2x The Pariah (Discipline + Purity of Element).
You gain Grace, 790 Shield & Cast Speed, 2x Passive Skill Point
You loss 3-4 Maximum Elemental Resistance

PS: Watcher's Eye replace Conqueror's Efficiency
Last edited by Alerie91 on Dec 27, 2017, 8:50:45 AM
You're not factoring Aura Effect into Max Res.

I'd be losing 7% max Fire/Cold/Lightning res switching as you suggest - which is actually 28% LESS elemental damage taken. It's certainly a trade off you could consider if you're not worried about elemental damage, but it's a bigger deal than you're suggesting.
"
Galadedrid wrote:
You're not factoring Aura Effect into Max Res.

I'd be losing 7% max Fire/Cold/Lightning res switching as you suggest - which is actually 28% LESS elemental damage taken. It's certainly a trade off you could consider if you're not worried about elemental damage, but it's a bigger deal than you're suggesting.

You are right, I forgot to calculate Aura Effect on max res. I think is worth same way.

Let put an another example:

If you have 7000 ES with 83% Max Res = Effective ES 12810
If you have 7790 ES with 75% Max Res = Effective ES 13632 (Two Skill Point, +1 Aura & No Res Problem)

So as you can see, you tank better with 790 more Energy Shield that with 7% more Max Res
Last edited by Alerie91 on Dec 27, 2017, 3:19:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info