[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

That looks more reasonable.

Of course, fitting in 2 Pariahs and finding the Strength/Dex to meet requirements would be a hassle.

If I could scrounge the stats together I'd probably be more likely to switch from the belt I'm using to Darkness Enthroned for another Abyss socket, but at least as you set it out it certainly appears viable.
"
Galadedrid wrote:
That looks more reasonable.

Of course, fitting in 2 Pariahs and finding the Strength/Dex to meet requirements would be a hassle.

If I could scrounge the stats together I'd probably be more likely to switch from the belt I'm using to Darkness Enthroned for another Abyss socket, but at least as you set it out it certainly appears viable.

Last season, I had 38 Str on Belt and 14 All Attributes Craft on Gloves. The other Strenght/Dex, I get from Jewel with Minion Damage/Shield/Stat
Edited due to me answering my own question.
Last edited by sdn61387 on Dec 29, 2017, 1:07:52 PM
Hello guys,

I want to post a feedback here. I am playing this game for 3000+ hours. I tried A LOT of builds.
For me this build is one of the best of the game. Why ? Because Necro is totally OP :

- Can run ANY map mods. This mean you save a lot of currencies.
- Can do all content stressless.

Today I tried a build with my marauder lvl 95, heavy strike. I had 6.5k life, 60k armour (80%+ physical reduction) and fortify. I did the minautor map with cool mods.
You know what ? I got raped. Cannot facetank him. Cannot kill him.

So do you know what I did ? I immediately sold that f***ing 6L brass dome and that f***ing 6L Starforge. Then, as usual, I went back to my beloved Necro.

And I raped the minotaur with a cold beer. Cool Story Bro'.
Have a nice evening !
Really enjoy the build! Besides my gloves, not too sure where I can go to get more es. I have 5.5k right now, and I have a few more jewel slots. Here is my current gear, any tips would be appreciated. (Also don't have a presence of chayula)

"
TheJcw15 wrote:
Really enjoy the build! Besides my gloves, not too sure where I can go to get more es. I have 5.5k right now, and I have a few more jewel slots. Here is my current gear, any tips would be appreciated. (Also don't have a presence of chayula)

Yea I am stuck at 6400 at the moment.
"
Zalhan2 wrote:
"
TheJcw15 wrote:

Yea I am stuck at 6400 at the moment. Are gems really better than maxing es nodes?
"

I actually have 7.9k ES. Here is my stuff :

I cannot link my jewels but I got Energy from Within, Conqueror's efficiency and 3 rare jewels with +8% ES. Don't forget that +5 Intelligence = +1% Energy Shield.
Last edited by NemesoK on Dec 30, 2017, 5:30:15 PM
I'm trying something different (my profile is open if you want to take a look at the passive tree):

I'm testing the possibility of having a lot of "Energy Shield Regeneration per Second".
At this moment I have exactly 744.7 of ES Regeneration per Second, with 7243 ES, and I'm really enjoying it. It was very impossible to die in the traps of the Uber Labyrinth, and this regeneration has kept me alive at various times when I might have died.
I've done this test build a short time, so it might be that I'm just amazed at having more than 700 ES Regeneration per Second, but I've already tested it in Uber Labyrinth, the 4 Guardians and the Shaper.

But there's something I did not like, using CoH instead of Blasphemy. I think Temporal Chains + Blasphemy is extremely Over Power, and I've missed that. And with blasphemy I used 2 curses, usually Temporal Chains plus some damage, which depends on what spell I got on the helmet. I really do not like using CoH.

Before this test I was using the composition of 2 Blasphemy Curse + Haste + Discipline + Tri Purity + Clarity, I was not having any problems, but wanted to test this possibility of ES Regeneration per Second, and really enjoyed it. I was no longer accustomed to using Anger + Generosity so it would not be a loss to stop using them.

The possibilities I thought were as follows:
1. Stop using Tri Purity, and instead use Purity of Elements + 2 Blasphemy Curses, and keeping the other items and gems.;
2. Do not use the Anger and Midnight Bargain, replacing it with The Scourge or United in Dream (in this case, maybe stop using the Solar Guard and use some physical Specter), opening up space to use the 2 Blasphemy Curse + Tri Purity + Haste + Discipline + Vitality + Clarity;
3. Use helm Heretic's Veil, so I could use 2 Blasphemy Curse + Tri Purity (with Enlighten lvl 5, I have a Bones corrupted with +1 level) + Haste + Discipline + Vitality + Clarity + Midnight.

But in all these possibilities I thought, in each of them there is something that I really do not like very much. I would not want to stop using Tri Purity, nor Midnight Bargain, nor my helmet, that I had much work to craft.
So I can not come to a decision. If someone can help me with the opinion, or even with some other possibility that I have not seen, I would be very grateful.
Posted again at later page, so it does not get lost.
Last edited by xxWolf on Jan 5, 2018, 4:53:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info