[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
kaygee82 wrote:
Loved this build in 3.1, regret that I didnt start with it earlier than I did so will def pick this one up again in this league :)

But I have a question thats not about the build to you Mika, just watched that latest youtube vid here and your game looks so crisp! Do you use anything in particular to get the graphics looking so good? :O

Hello :)

I'm using program called "ReShade" that enhances games graphics. It can be found from : https://reshade.me/

My settings for it are :
- Adaptive Sharpen
- Clarify
- Colurfulness
- DPP

GGG has stated that it is ok to use programs like ReShade, as they don't alter game, but rather the graphics.

Only word of warning that once you get it running and start playing with it, you will install it in every game that you play. It makes every game crisper and more vivid. You can of course customize the presents as much as you to make games look exactly as you want. Hope this helps ;)

"
Hey guys which shield is Mika talking about when he says:

"Regeneration :
2,5% from the skill-tree (1% and 1,5%)
10% from early leveling items (6% from shield, 2% from amulet, 2% from helmet)"

How does he get 6% minion health regen from the shield? The springleaf only gives 3% with the necromantic aegis passive

Edit: Figured it out

Hey :)

Glad it got resolved. For anyone maybe wondering, Springleaf has line "3% of Life Regenerated per second while on Low Life" which activates when minions drop to low live and gives them conditional 3% extra regen boost.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Mar 3, 2018, 4:50:19 AM
Hey guys, just wondering if there are any available spots in the guild, figured everyone playing 3.2 at the moment, so i'd post in here :)
"
NoiXion wrote:
Hey guys, just wondering if there are any available spots in the guild, figured everyone playing 3.2 at the moment, so i'd post in here :)

Sorry, but the guild is full at the moment. I'm purging inactive players after 1 week as all old players should have logged in by then. There will be probably 10-15 free slot after that.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Fire damage passives don't affect fire golems?
Hi! I'm just starting this building on standard. Can you please tell me if animate guardian has gems in his gear when we drop it to equip him?
thx man
"
mika2salo wrote:
"
NoiXion wrote:

Sorry, but the guild is full at the moment. I'm purging inactive players after 1 week as all old players should have logged in by then. There will be probably 10-15 free slot after that.

Yeah that's all good mate, like i said figured i'd ask :)
"
Ghoulz666 wrote:
Fire damage passives don't affect fire golems?

Hello :)

Only minion passives and lines affect minions. Minion is poe are not considered to be "you" so all nodes that affect you, wont affect minions. Minions are not also party members, so "Soul Conduit" wont share your charges with them.

"
Hi! I'm just starting this building on standard. Can you please tell me if animate guardian has gems in his gear when we drop it to equip him?
thx man

If you throw gear with gems in it to ground, the game should destroy the gems in gear. You can't equip Animate Guardian with its own gems. AG gets all gems abilities linked to the AG gem and general minion bonuses from other nodes.

"
Yeah that's all good mate, like i said figured i'd ask :)

Hi :)

I'll post update in thread and news when cleaning is done. Probably happens around next weekend.
Hey, nice guide!

I'm currently doing an Elementalist with Beacon of Ruin and Arc + CoH + Flammability + Elemental weakness. I'll try to get my hands on a shaper helmet with Innervate for more chance to shock (up to 50%).

Will update how it works once i get uber lab done.

Good luck fellows golemancers.
IGN: Barovero
how u keep temporal chains + elemental weaknes + discipline at same time? I do not have enough mana

i see in your new videos i have just a litle bit mana to use storm burst and i dont know if you using those 3 aura at same...
@mika2salo
Occultist seems to have OP survivability while clearing maps - 30% ES regen is almost broken. :)
But clearing survival is not the issue for golem builds. Surviving bosses is an issue. If there are no adds - you have no regen and no charges for minions.

Could you please record short video of your Occultist fighting Minotaur in Standard?

P.S. I'm leveling my Heptagolem Elemancer this league, will report when it reached end game.

P.P.S. Count me in, please, for the golemancer guild, when you have a spot. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info