[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

I was wondering - does the %0.5 life leech from the Ele tree apply to golems? for example when they hit would I regen life?
Hello b0yz, hope everybody loves their gollies <3

i just respeced occultist now i got jewels for extra golems, elementalist (+ x2 golems) was definetely a confortable bonus for leveling and reach level 70/80
Last edited by kami_koi on Mar 4, 2018, 4:33:14 PM
"
SirGlenn wrote:
Hey, nice guide!

I'm currently doing an Elementalist with Beacon of Ruin and Arc + CoH + Flammability + Elemental weakness. I'll try to get my hands on a shaper helmet with Innervate for more chance to shock (up to 50%).

Will update how it works once i get uber lab done.

Good luck fellows golemancers.

Hello :)

Unfortunately shocking is not that easy. For shocking you need chance to shock or crit with lightning skill. you also need to do enough damage to shock, which is the problem. Your Arc does next to noghing in damage, so it can't break shock treshold and apply shock damage buff. However if you are using Lightning GOlems in helmet, they will get bonus from Innvervate.

"
how u keep temporal chains + elemental weaknes + discipline at same time? I do not have enough mana

i see in your new videos i have just a litle bit mana to use storm burst and i dont know if you using those 3 aura at same...

Hey :)

"Leadership" and "Sovereignty" both give mana reduction. This lowers mana that activating aura needs, and when both are taken there is enough to run all auras / curses and still be able to use move / Storm Burst skills. If you need extra mana, you can take "heart and soul" or buy ring / amulet which has mana / int.

"
@mika2salo
Occultist seems to have OP survivability while clearing maps - 30% ES regen is almost broken. :)
But clearing survival is not the issue for golem builds. Surviving bosses is an issue. If there are no adds - you have no regen and no charges for minions.

Could you please record short video of your Occultist fighting Minotaur in Standard?

P.S. I'm leveling my Heptagolem Elemancer this league, will report when it reached end game.

P.P.S. Count me in, please, for the golemancer guild, when you have a spot. ;)

Hi :)

I'm out of Minotaur maps, but I recorded Shaper fights last stage instead as Occultist : https://youtu.be/c98PJ9b-gIo. Damage is excellent thanks to Golems scaling with Harmonies rather than minion damage nodes, and Tukohama Vanguards being as OP as ever.

Boss fight just needs kiting, as there are no other defenses. Practice and calmness makes deathless run. As quick fix, you might try "Writhing Jar". It creates some worms around you that Golems will kill and give you some regen momentarily.

I will clean guild for inactive members next weekend. I'll post update about it in news and thread ;)

"
I was wondering - does the %0.5 life leech from the Ele tree apply to golems? for example when they hit would I regen life?

The leech just affects your own Elemental damage, so you cant leech Golems damage. As your spell damage is close to zero, the leech is pretty much meaningless.

"
Hello b0yz, hope everybody loves their gollies <3

i just respeced occultist now i got jewels for extra golems, elementalist (+ x2 golems) was definetely a confortable bonus for leveling and reach level 70/80

Gz on getting jewels!

Elementalists +2 Golems are quite nice extra for leveling. I'm going Specter route with Necro myself and Flame Sentinels / Solar Guards are doing the job also pretty good. Maybe ill try as Ele next char?

UPDATE

Added video about Shaper boss fights last stage with Occultist : https://youtu.be/c98PJ9b-gIo
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Mar 4, 2018, 6:50:22 PM
Hi, was wondering if playing without Animate Guardian hurts the build alot, dont enjoy playing with it.
Are we still using the AG to apply second curse, or is the guide not updated regarding the use of AG? Im running TC and EW on my boots, so I guess we are applying the 2 curses ourselves?
"
B0rknagaR wrote:
how u keep temporal chains + elemental weaknes + discipline at same time? I do not have enough mana

i see in your new videos i have just a litle bit mana to use storm burst and i dont know if you using those 3 aura at same...

I had the same problem but yeah , with the good nodes , i can run my 3 Auras with a pool of 45mana/980 around level 70. If you lack of mana, use some items with extra mana on it :)
as occultist, i got the feeling that Profane bloom and Necromantic Aegis (with victario's) are defenitely anti productive, i have like no charges... :'(

Profane bloom =
Last edited by kami_koi on Mar 5, 2018, 3:39:45 PM
"
GaethElorian wrote:
"
B0rknagaR wrote:

I had the same problem but yeah , with the good nodes , i can run my 3 Auras with a pool of 45mana/980 around level 70. If you lack of mana, use some items with extra mana on it :)

Storm Burst is enough at lvl 1, your's are at lvl 18 :) BTW 2 curses without wispers of doom is hmm strange ;)
Last edited by Mydgard6 on Mar 5, 2018, 4:11:58 PM
"
mylilpony123 wrote:
Hi, was wondering if playing without Animate Guardian hurts the build alot, dont enjoy playing with it.

"
Are we still using the AG to apply second curse, or is the guide not updated regarding the use of AG? Im running TC and EW on my boots, so I guess we are applying the 2 curses ourselves?

Hello :)

Animate Guardian gives some important benefits but is not as essential when using Necromancer. Animate Guardians most important role is to give 6% regen to Specters on non-Necro classes which are othervise missing minion regen and "Soul Weaver"s extra life to Specs.

Curse function is still relevant, as char might be kiting so far from the Boss that the curse range is not hitting the boss. This time AG will be applying weaker Ele Weak to boss by hitting it and maximizing damage. Curse on hit gloves are not Necessary anymore, but help to max DPS.

If not wanting to run AG, the gem can be replaces easily with Fortify of similar.

"

"
Storm Burst is enough at lvl 1, your's are at lvl 18 :) BTW 2 curses without wispers of doom is hmm strange ;)

Yep, all mana reduction nodes let run all auras simulateously. Storm Burst should always kept at level 1 to minimize the mana cost. Build does so little spell damage, that raising the level does almost nothing.

Whispers of Doom should surely be taken when running 2x active curses :)

"
as occultist, i got the feeling that Profane bloom and Necromantic Aegis (with victario's) are defenitely anti productive, i have like no charges... :'(

Profane bloom =

Hi :)

Do you mean the frenzy and power charges for yourself? I at least felt like I had them myself when mapping with same setup. Frenzy charges should still be generated as minions need to hit enemies few times before they explode and Power charges should be generated even from explosions. Maybe you are moving so far from minions that the "nearby" does not affect you?
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Mar 5, 2018, 5:10:53 PM
I just noticed Bones of Ullr boot does not have +1 level anymore. are you using the same boot?
Can you also post a elementalist passive tree. I am not sure if it worth it to get minnion life/resist as elementalist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info