[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

"
Jazriel wrote:
"
On a side note, you running determination if you do have it active is hurting your hp pool, try to get a 6socketed victario's and get it in there ASAP, might i recommend running arctic armor and throwing it onto your chest. I forgot to put an AA setup in there since it was the league starter i used in Legacy. If you have all of the nodes and Conqueror's Efficiency, you should be able to run 13 auras and AA without a single Enlighten.

I don't activate purity of elements, determination, or grace right now. I need the links up and the coruscating's in order to do that. Have had good success in maps so far, any chaos damage isn't enough to one shot me outright when I turn some auras off and run only 3 dps + discipline + haste.

Otherwise I run the 10 auras and things are pretty fun right now. And I'm learning that when you run with other people and literally rely on them 100% to kill things, people are bad at clearing maps out lol

@sea: Right now I have 1335 ES in base and 2756 es with discipline on in hideout. 1125 life remaining if I run only the bare 5 auras (3 dps, discipline, haste) and 542 life with 10 auras on.

By the way, just know that you don't need your victario's to be linked, so getting it 6socketed is your main priority.
Yes I'm aware, actually got lucky today. Bought another influence to go for 5/6 sockets, got it to 5. Got it with okayish colours and then figured "eh fuck it" and spammed jeweler's on original influence. 6 socket within 10 orbs, and then all the right colours for AA and the 5 50% auras with like 3 chromatics woo.

Right now I spec'd into blood magic and oh god, does this map have chaos damage in it? Yup? Time to die. Definitely thinking that I need to buy the coruscating's lol. Pro tip: Probably don't go blood magic until you get the elixir that let's you not insta-die. Even just 1 elixir will be up because by god whoever your party with will one-shot everything.

Got my coruscating and fixed up my other 3 flasks. Doing pretty well now and can run 13 auras and AA with no enlighten linked, kind of nice.
Last edited by Jazriel on Aug 7, 2017, 11:21:31 PM
Hi there! I'm playing duo with my friend. Here is my aurabot-starter-pack 40 lvl.

Big thanks for the guide, i will continue do gear like yours!
Last edited by redoc7obir on Aug 8, 2017, 7:14:49 AM
What kinda jewels would you recommend?
Newie question, i went for the blood magic, now i can cast all my auras without enlighten gems, i would need them to cast artic armour, whirling and animate guardian?
"
urenemy wrote:
Newie question, i went for the blood magic, now i can cast all my auras without enlighten gems, i would need them to cast artic armour, whirling and animate guardian?

You can cast all of those without an Enlighten. Just cast your animate guardian first.
"
What kinda jewels would you recommend?

I answered this earlier but jewels would be Conqueror's Potency, Conqueror's Efficiency and Energy From Within, if you can't get EFW Jewels just get rare ES ones.
Can this guide be used for Hc?
"
xpoo wrote:
Can this guide be used for Hc?

I would say so. I only swapped to blood magic at level 70, before then it's pretty normal. Prism guardian reserves only a bit of your life and the rest goes to your mana. Around level late-40ish you'd want to make sure you're running discipline, I found around that time is when enemies actually started to hurt.

If you can pair with a good build, like a ranger or blade vortex or something, then it's quite safe. And the fact that victario's influence gives you the strongest +dmg auras possible means it's a breeze even for me at 80 now.
Alright. Gonna start hc tonight wirh aura build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info