[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

"
urenemy wrote:
What is enlighten for? Already can run all auras without them

to have more life to be able to whirl everywhere.
"
edahoo wrote:
I just started this game when 3.0 came out, so there's still a lot I don't understand about it and itemizations. That being said, I couldn't find a reason this wouldn't be better on a scion with 4 points in necro and 4 in guardian. Do you have any insight on that?

In terms of Dps output, Necromancer is still better because the attack/cast speed node is still per aura, one thing you need to check on PoE is wording. The wording makes things different.
"
ArcaneLore959 wrote:
Hey,

I want to build an aura-bot for this league, and this one looks like it could be a lot of fun.
I just started working on this build and i have one major question. (It might be a stupid question, since I'm still relatively new to poe)

I've been looking to purchase some of the end game gear, and i cant find a pair of sorcerer boots with the "Cannot be Poisoned" modifier.... is this something i have to add myself? and if so, how?

Thanks again for the great build!!

Essence of Delirium, i have that posted in the guide
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
urenemy wrote:

to have more life to be able to whirl everywhere.

That's incorrect, you'll be able to whirl without Enlightens, they're to run Empowered Auras.
"
urenemy wrote:

To run Empowered Auras since the multiplier increases mana reservation
So level 78 at the moment. Liking it so far. Here is my gear.

I feel like sometimes I die out of no where even if flasks are on. Could it just be poison?
Any advice on my gear would be fantastic!
I need help to level using this build. I am at 36 and starting from 30 it is too hard to kill stuff. All my talents are put into auras and intelligence nodes as recommended in the guide. As a result, minions are weak and my spells are also weak, despite using Tabula already for 6 link skills. It was a breeze from 1 to 20ish but fell off quickly in late 20s. Even white mobs need 4 hits to kill, yellows take 15-20 hits. It's just too slow.
"
llindvior wrote:
I need help to level using this build. I am at 36 and starting from 30 it is too hard to kill stuff. All my talents are put into auras and intelligence nodes as recommended in the guide. As a result, minions are weak and my spells are also weak, despite using Tabula already for 6 link skills. It was a breeze from 1 to 20ish but fell off quickly in late 20s. Even white mobs need 4 hits to kill, yellows take 15-20 hits. It's just too slow.

Party with someone? I used just Hatred and Wrath auras and found a guy using Sunder and then we steam-rolled the entire game up to late 50's.
"
BoDanger wrote:
So level 78 at the moment. Liking it so far. Here is my gear.

I feel like sometimes I die out of no where even if flasks are on. Could it just be poison?
Any advice on my gear would be fantastic!

If you died and you had ES, then your flasks might've just fallen off. Poison doesn't bypass es when you have your flasks up.
Hello , following your build atm , but I have troubles understanding where do you get the dex from ? I must have miss something but when I do the maths I find 100ish dex in the end.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info