[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

could u tell me which jewels you use in the skill tree?
"
xpoo wrote:
Alright. Gonna start hc tonight wirh aura build.

Conqueror's Efficiency
Conqueror's Potency
Energy From Within
Rare ES Jewels
do you think it would be viable to make this magic finding culler with less auras or should i go with a low life/shavs style traditional mfculler build
What items do you recommend using on the animate guardian?
"
urenemy wrote:
What items do you recommend using on the animate guardian?

I have that posted in the guide
"
sapphires wrote:
do you think it would be viable to make this magic finding culler with less auras or should i go with a low life/shavs style traditional mfculler build

Tbh, that requires a lot of things, it's not worth it to run an mfculler if you can't stack a decent amount of IIR/IIQ. It's just underusing both aspects. I'd say if you want an mfculler, reroll another character. You're going to be dieing for ES.
I just started this game when 3.0 came out, so there's still a lot I don't understand about it and itemizations. That being said, I couldn't find a reason this wouldn't be better on a scion with 4 points in necro and 4 in guardian. Do you have any insight on that?
great build mate. having fun so far (if u consider fun running around map and from time to time using vaal haste and nonstop flask usage).

I used Energy from Within on Devotion passive points (8+6+6=20% life converted to ES) and did not find a better way to use it yet. next one will probably go to Melding node as it would give me 15% more.

Im still struggeling a bit with flasks as its kinda bother checking all the time if you have the flask or not but i will get used to that (same as last league on pathfinder with 100% uptime on flasks

I also did path a bit differently and have 2 curses with enlighten (lvl 2 so far), heretics weil and run enfeeble and TC for further survivability of me and my party (also got diff. gems to swap for dmg if needed so far they requested those 2 so i dont complain as dmg is usually not a problem)
Also got Written in blood passive node which is 20%ES for 5 skill points which seems good to me if U dont have currency to buy another energy from within to get 20% + some res from Barbarism.

Overall I run 10 auras and 2 curses on blasphemy and got 93hp left and got almost 7,5ES. next step is to get enlig. 3-4lvl and pop in another aura (or arctic armor), 5L-6L armor (was even thinking shavs to get rid of flasks but probably wont). which made me thinking and I got arctic armor to shield and can run it now too with 112hp so thats cool.

a little story: I went vaults of atziri last night and upon moving to 2nd room there was a little guy called harbinger who already summoned poison mobs which one shotted me before I even noticed them... there went my 10% :( also all my friends are watching dota so nobody is able to map with me *sad face*
when my friends are online tho they want me to go with them all the time tho. but hard to find a public party in need of auramancer (there are no public parties at all)

I believe I will make some changes during the gameplay but the biggest negative of this build are the flasks and u need at least 2 of them to have 90% uptime.

here is a screenshot.
Hey,

I want to build an aura-bot for this league, and this one looks like it could be a lot of fun.
I just started working on this build and i have one major question. (It might be a stupid question, since I'm still relatively new to poe)

I've been looking to purchase some of the end game gear, and i cant find a pair of sorcerer boots with the "Cannot be Poisoned" modifier.... is this something i have to add myself? and if so, how?

Thanks again for the great build!!
What is enlighten for? Already can run all auras without them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info