[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

hello again

just wondering how you got increased energy shield and faster recharge of energy shield on your rings?
cant seem to find any rings with those stats
"
PUNSHET2 wrote:
hello again

just wondering how you got increased energy shield and faster recharge of energy shield on your rings?
cant seem to find any rings with those stats

Faster ES Recharge is crafted from Leo, the %ES isn't around anymore to be crafted. Sorry pal.
i've been running the 7 aura skele mage build for witch and i've been loving that but i hear to many parties complain about not having full 12+ auras. so im looking to play this build. only problem is i currently only have 100c to play with. the United in Dream unique is roughly 400c and the Presence of Chayula unique is another 300c. is there any alternatives to these that you may suggest? i'd obviously like to get to them at some point but wont be able to jump on them right away.

Edit : found my answers xD
Last edited by SirJuggernaut on Sep 5, 2017, 7:53:37 AM
"
SirJuggernaut wrote:
i've been running the 7 aura skele mage build for witch and i've been loving that but i hear to many parties complain about not having full 12+ auras. so im looking to play this build. only problem is i currently only have 100c to play with. the United in Dream unique is roughly 400c and the Presence of Chayula unique is another 300c. is there any alternatives to these that you may suggest? i'd obviously like to get to them at some point but wont be able to jump on them right away.

Edit : found my answers xD

Just a heads up for more survivability you might want to stick with an Ephemeral Edge, UiD is basically just a minor increase since it's mainly there for the extra attack/cast speed. So Ephem Edge will give you more survivability.
Just to say that I'm loving the build so far. I'm mostly partying up with my friend's wanderfinder, and we're clearing t15 maps without any issues.

I'm still only lvl 88, and sitting around 6.4k ES, which is nothing compared to pre-ES nerf values, but I'm learning to deal with it. I've opted out of United in Dream, and instead using Ephemeral Edge for the sweet ES boost. One of the weird decisions I've made is to keep the staunching flask in my inventory and keep a curse immunity flask on my belt. This allows us to tackle even the rippiest map mods as long as flasks are up. The only time I'll swap the curse flask to a bleeding flask is around breaches (Uul'netol bleed stacks are deadly), otherwise I just stop moving or pop Vaal Disciple for things like puncture.

I also removed Vaal Clarity and stop casting when I'm low. The small ES recharge delay and decent ES recovery heal me up very quickly, and it frees up the slots for Desecrate and Bone Offering.

My gear:
Spoiler

Bonus screenshots of my friend's DPS with and without my auras:
Spoiler

Excellent guide my man. Having a lot of fun with a modified version with shavs instead.
Using brightbeak atm, but it still is too slow when it comes to movement skills.

My partners move extremely fast.

Do you have any suggestions?
Last edited by JamieRmusic on Sep 7, 2017, 3:45:21 PM
"
JamieRmusic wrote:
Excellent guide my man. Having a lot of fun with a modified version with shavs instead.
Using brightbeak atm, but it still is too slow when it comes to movement skills.

My partners move extremely fast.

Do you have any suggestions?

Take your auras off generosity, run vaal haste, vaal haste is nice to buff yourself up for some extra movement. Also, don't forget to remove generosity from your brightbeak, there's no point in having it unattached to an aura. The only reason i have it in mine is because it affects Envy aura from United in Dream, so if you don't have it, no need =]
"
maladeth wrote:
Just to say that I'm loving the build so far. I'm mostly partying up with my friend's wanderfinder, and we're clearing t15 maps without any issues.

I'm still only lvl 88, and sitting around 6.4k ES, which is nothing compared to pre-ES nerf values, but I'm learning to deal with it. I've opted out of United in Dream, and instead using Ephemeral Edge for the sweet ES boost. One of the weird decisions I've made is to keep the staunching flask in my inventory and keep a curse immunity flask on my belt. This allows us to tackle even the rippiest map mods as long as flasks are up. The only time I'll swap the curse flask to a bleeding flask is around breaches (Uul'netol bleed stacks are deadly), otherwise I just stop moving or pop Vaal Disciple for things like puncture.

I also removed Vaal Clarity and stop casting when I'm low. The small ES recharge delay and decent ES recovery heal me up very quickly, and it frees up the slots for Desecrate and Bone Offering.

My gear:
Spoiler

Bonus screenshots of my friend's DPS with and without my auras:
Spoiler

Very nice progress! You're pretty much good to go~ Game on, farm on and above all, stay safe!
-
Last edited by JamieRmusic on Sep 8, 2017, 1:28:39 PM
"

Take your auras off generosity, run vaal haste, vaal haste is nice to buff yourself up for some extra movement. Also, don't forget to remove generosity from your brightbeak, there's no point in having it unattached to an aura. The only reason i have it in mine is because it affects Envy aura from United in Dream, so if you don't have it, no need =]

Ty for quick reply! I just had generosity there to level it up temporarily, but thanks for the note any how. I want to use EPH, but don't know how to get the attack speed to keep up with rangers specifically.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info