[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

"
JamieRmusic wrote:
"

Take your auras off generosity, run vaal haste, vaal haste is nice to buff yourself up for some extra movement. Also, don't forget to remove generosity from your brightbeak, there's no point in having it unattached to an aura. The only reason i have it in mine is because it affects Envy aura from United in Dream, so if you don't have it, no need =]

Ty for quick reply! I just had generosity there to level it up temporarily, but thanks for the note any how. I want to use EPH, but don't know how to get the attack speed to keep up with rangers specifically.

Remove generosity from your auras so you can get the attack speed bonus per aura.
Thanks for your time it's very much appreciated!! I forgot about that :)
Which pantheons are you all using?
I Picked up the slack and committed on an aurabot this league.

I have always been a fan of supporting and I felt like it's a good time to try on some auras. Just this morning killed Guardians+Shaper. Also hit some 21 gems and to celebrate I decided to contribute on the thread.

Here's where I am now.

I got 2 more Coruscating Elixirs, Bleed immunity flask and Steppans on my inventory.

I'm a sucker for vaal skills so I'm running the full 3 on my boots.

Currently sitting at 6k ES and just enough mana to use whirling blades.

Biggest piece I'm still missing is the lab enchant on my Alpha's.

Mainly posting for feedback. Is there something more I should gun for? What's the first path in endgame maxing?
"
Afasia wrote:
I Picked up the slack and committed on an aurabot this league.

I have always been a fan of supporting and I felt like it's a good time to try on some auras. Just this morning killed Guardians+Shaper. Also hit some 21 gems and to celebrate I decided to contribute on the thread.

Here's where I am now.

I got 2 more Coruscating Elixirs, Bleed immunity flask and Steppans on my inventory.

I'm a sucker for vaal skills so I'm running the full 3 on my boots.

Currently sitting at 6k ES and just enough mana to use whirling blades.

Biggest piece I'm still missing is the lab enchant on my Alpha's.

Mainly posting for feedback. Is there something more I should gun for? What's the first path in endgame maxing?

Endgame maxing, eh?
1)Let's see.. The first thing i need to ask you is how many auras are you running?
If it isn't 13 and Arctic Armor then go into the blood magic node and start running more auras.

2)There's the option of Envy from United in Dream but you lose the extra ES from Ephemeral Edge, so this is completely optional. (Note: It's very minor gains in dps but still gains)

3)There's the option of running all your auras on Generosity except Disc/Haste/Vitality. (Generosity still affects the attack/cast speed boost from ascendancy)

4)There's the option of Empowering your Wrath/Anger & Hatred if you really want for some more dps increase.

5)Are you running an animated guardian with Leer Cast and Dying Breath?
If not then you should.

6)Vaaling a 15% Victario's for +1 Gems & Vaaling a Prism Guardian for +1 Gems.

7)Upgrading your necklace to a Presence of Chayula.

Thanks for the guide
I am still leveling and started gathering some gear on the sideline.

Regarding the +1 to gems shield and chest=)
The shield are absolutely within reach but a 5-6 linked corrupted chest will be unobtainable by the vast majority of players following this guide.
Apart from the many lvl 21 gems that chest are the true endgame grind and can become a HUGE currency sink.

Regards
Last edited by SmokinBuda on Sep 12, 2017, 10:21:45 AM
"
SmokinBuda wrote:
Thanks for the guide
I am still leveling and started gathering some gear on the sideline.

Regarding the +1 to gems shield and chest=)
The shield are absolutely within reach but a 5-6 linked corrupted chest will be unobtainable by the vast majority of players following this guide.
Apart from the many lvl 21 gems that chest are the true endgame grind and can become a HUGE currency sink.

Regards

Well, it's a good thing that the guide says you can use a 4 link/2link chest xD it doesn't need to be a 6link.
Hi, currently running this build and just hit 68. Probably missing something completely obvious, but any idea why I'm only able to fit in 11 auras? Am I supposed to be running some with blood magic or something? (Besides the ones in Prism Guardian).
Last edited by Xaphon on Sep 12, 2017, 6:50:23 PM
"
Xaphon wrote:
Hi, currently running this built and just hit 68. Probably missing something completely obvious, but any idea why I'm only able to fit in 11 auras? Am I supposed to be running some with blood magic or something? (Besides the ones in Prism Guardian).

Blood magic node + mortal conviction at the bottom left of the tree.

Also, you don't have to run your auras on Generosity unless you can cap yourself on resists without them. Starting out you may want to keep them active for yourself for the attack speed and the extra defenses.(The generosity in both your helm and boots)

On a side note, try to craft out some Essence of Delirium boots when you can.

Don't forget to setup your vaal skills and run a stone golem! The golem really does help a lot.
Last edited by Rangaeki_Break on Sep 12, 2017, 6:54:12 PM
"
Blood magic node + mortal conviction at the bottom left of the tree.

Also, you don't have to run your auras on Generosity unless you can cap yourself on resists without them. Starting out you may want to keep them active for yourself for the attack speed and the extra defenses.(The generosity in both your helm and boots)

On a side note, try to craft out some Essence of Delirium boots when you can.

Don't forget to setup your vaal skills and run a stone golem! The golem really does help a lot.

Thanks, righto! Resists seem capped at the moment without the purities, will consider it though since more max resist is always nice.

Will try to craft those boots and get my other skills set up asap, basically need to replace rings/boots/gloves/belt for the time being before I do anything too fancy. (Like presence or united in dream, dang those are pricey. :o)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info