[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

Sweet Ty. Now to farm up the massive currency to do that hahaha
Added more links for trees in case if poeurl bricks again
PoEURL not working for me, but the mirror on PoE Planner works great.

What are your thoughts on Profane Bloom? Since you're not getting Malediction, you're choosing to grab Profane Bloom on its own merits (rather than just another ES node). I personally found Profane Bloom only useful while leveling and/or undergeared. It felt like it broke the juicy Contagion chains.

That said, I haven't played this build in 2.6 and maybe those chains are harder with the AoE changes. What are the pros/cons to Profane Bloom in your opinion (in the endgame/fully geared)?
"
Myrales wrote:
PoEURL not working for me, but the mirror on PoE Planner works great.

What are your thoughts on Profane Bloom? Since you're not getting Malediction, you're choosing to grab Profane Bloom on its own merits (rather than just another ES node). I personally found Profane Bloom only useful while leveling and/or undergeared. It felt like it broke the juicy Contagion chains.

That said, I haven't played this build in 2.6 and maybe those chains are harder with the AoE changes. What are the pros/cons to Profane Bloom in your opinion (in the endgame/fully geared)?

I honestly cant see any problems with contagion while using profane bloom.

You can clearly see blue contagion circles around exloped mosnters at the right side, so its triggered and travels to the left. I cant even member if i had any problems before.
By removing Profane Blood u can win 4 points at most on the current tree and lose plenty of clearspeed or rework it and include reservation nodes for Enfeeble as 3rd curse wich is not worth it, build has enough ES and regen to overcome any tricky situation.
Its also helps just a little in boss fights and go through bad map mods like enfeeble+moster res+monster life way faster.
Last edited by no1else515 on Apr 4, 2017, 4:46:14 PM
I have never played ED before but looking to get into one now. I am just curious about the auras / curses(going LL) and along with that the ascendancies. Vile Bastion seems nice but not super necessary(could be way off with that) but if that is the case wouldn't Malediction for an extra curse be useful? The post above says that enfeeble is not worth it maybe that is because most things die so fast other than bosses and they have the -60% less effect for curses but the tree here invests heavy into curses and PoI doesn't seem all that useful either.

Thanks for any answers.
"
xFish wrote:
I have never played ED before but looking to get into one now. I am just curious about the auras / curses(going LL) and along with that the ascendancies. Vile Bastion seems nice but not super necessary(could be way off with that) but if that is the case wouldn't Malediction for an extra curse be useful? The post above says that enfeeble is not worth it maybe that is because most things die so fast other than bosses and they have the -60% less effect for curses but the tree here invests heavy into curses and PoI doesn't seem all that useful either.

Thanks for any answers.

Enfeeble is not worth cus u should try preety hard to die even without it. Using PoI in my case cus im doing Shaper run couple times per day and its really helpful(enfeeble is not that great, alot of dmg here is environmental cold DoT: clone, vortex balls). LL section says you can use any 35% reservation you want.

Ill try enfeeble out. With this amout of curse effect it should be better. In theory

"
no1else515 wrote:

Build was initialy made heading for safe endgame farming in hardcore. Heavy invested Temporal chains
turns everything around you into snails and gives significantly more time to react on bosses.

Feel free to modify ur trees/ascendancies choises however u feel good. This build just shows all choises i made to be as safe as possible on HC.
Last edited by no1else515 on Apr 4, 2017, 5:43:37 PM
"
no1else515 wrote:
Ill try enfeeble out. With this amout of curse effect it should be better. In theory

Okay, i tried using Enfeeble+Malediction instead of Vile Beacon+Aura.

Enfeeble won. Modified Build guide. Should make more sence now.
Last edited by no1else515 on Apr 4, 2017, 6:57:41 PM
is % chaos better than the flat chaos damage in terms of ED build? I use king of the forest and the flat chaos damage gives significant damage boost so was wondering how it works with ED build since its my first one

and for your leveling guide, until when should stop using lifesprig and the 6 slot chest?
IGN: flaxburn
Last edited by crunchz87 on Apr 5, 2017, 5:50:16 AM
"
no1else515 wrote:
"
Crisscross17 wrote:
Dude i´m lvl 70 at the moment have skin of the loyal, 8.2k ES and I do not know how to level now.
What is the best way to level now, how much dmg do I need for shaper, atziri and guardians.
(have at the moment empower lvl 2 and lvl it)

What do u mean? Just level as usual, play maps/dried lake. For atziri u need around 10k dmg to manage it i started atziri farm on 4l this league. 20-25 is enough for guardians. Shaper dies fast enough with ~30k. (with poison, with empower its like 30k for guardians and 37+ for shaper)

What would be the dmg required if using CD + Empower? would be still 30k for shaper?
Also im still confused with the jeweles to use, can you make like link examples of jewels to use on this build?

I know you mentioned them in the first post but i mean put them like you put the gear in the forums :)

Thanks
Question for ci. Vaal pact? Is it with it? At work so can't test

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info