[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

"
Oumegah wrote:
Allright thanks my dmg inc poison is 141k rip.
But thanks for the help now its easier for me to track the dps :)
Does Uber atz also requires the same dmg for shaper?

No, Uber Atziri DPS requirements are a lot lower when compared to Shaper. I'd say that an effective 100-150k (including poison) can be more than enough for her if you know the mechanics.
Last edited by djnat on Apr 6, 2017, 8:16:46 AM
How does malediction work on our build besides the +1 curse we get? do we deal other source of damage to get our chaos damage boosted?
IGN: flaxburn
Last edited by crunchz87 on Apr 6, 2017, 11:58:11 AM
"
crunchz87 wrote:
How does malediction work on our build besides the +1 curse we get? do we deal other source of damage to get our chaos damage boosted?

No, Malediction in an ED build is there only for the extra curse.
"
djnat wrote:
"
crunchz87 wrote:

I see, another question is does my DOT increase when I use witchfire when I already casted ED first? or should I use my witchfire flask first before casting ED?
"
crunchz87 wrote:
"
djnat wrote:
"
crunchz87 wrote:

I see, another question is does my DOT increase when I use witchfire when I already casted ED first? or should I use my witchfire flask first before casting ED?

Flask effects are dynamic, so you gain the boost when you actually use witchfire, no matter if you cast ED first.
Oh woow I've been doing flasks the hard way for so long lol
@djnatThanks for clearing that up! I've been trying to use sulfur and witchfire flask.
I read your essence guide and I've been thinking about the weapon on when to use Breath of council, Sai and The Consuming Dark, can you give me a rough idea on when to use those weapons? your trickster uses consuming dark and scion uses breath of council, then this guide uses sai with essence of delirium
"
crunchz87 wrote:
@djnatThanks for clearing that up! I've been trying to use sulfur and witchfire flask.
I read your essence guide and I've been thinking about the weapon on when to use Breath of council, Sai and The Consuming Dark, can you give me a rough idea on when to use those weapons? your trickster uses consuming dark and scion uses breath of council, then this guide uses sai with essence of delirium

I usually dual wield because I'm a softcore player who doesn't really care about that occasional death (this does not mean I die often, I ran a ton of deathless Shaper / Uber Atziri / guardians runs). I am currently playing a lowlife scion.

I go for Consuming dark + decay Sai when facing non-poison-immune content.

I go for decay Sai + breath of the council for the Chimera fight.

I go for decay Sai + a high ES spirit shield for the Hydra fight.

BTW, I don't want to invade this thread with my personal choices / thoughts. This is a different build (and a good one I must say) and playstyle because it's tailored for HC too. If you are following it, stick to the opener's advices. :)

Cheers!
Last edited by djnat on Apr 6, 2017, 10:57:20 PM
"
djnat wrote:
"
crunchz87 wrote:

I usually dual wield because I'm a softcore player who doesn't really care about that occasional death (this does not mean I die often, I ran a ton of deathless Shaper / Uber Atziri / guardians runs). I am currently playing a lowlife scion.

I go for Consuming dark + decay Sai when facing non-poison-immune content.

I go for decay Sai + breath of the council for the Chimera fight.

I go for decay Sai + a high ES spirit shield for the Hydra fight.

BTW, I don't want to invade this thread with my personal choices / thoughts. This is a different build (and a good one I must say) and playstyle because it's tailored for HC too. If you are following it, stick to the opener's advices. :)

Cheers!

Thanks! currently following the OPs build so, yeah I should ask him what his reasoning behind this ED weapon choices, got me confused looking at youtube and forum ED builds.

I'll go try your scion or trickster next time, ED is really fun, I haven't gotten into party yet, I hope my damage doesn't suck that hard
how are you able to run discipline and clarity on blood magic, Currently discipline is reserving 81% of my health, with a 20% quality blood magic gem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info