[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

"
Ddg wrote:
Question for ci. Vaal pact? Is it with it? At work so can't test

I think no point , coz we don't have a leech .
"
Oumegah wrote:
What would be the dmg required if using CD + Empower? would be still 30k for shaper?
Also im still confused with the jeweles to use, can you make like link examples of jewels to use on this build?

Tooltip means nearly nothing in the current state of PoE.

If you are going to farm Shaper, try to import your character in Path of Building; if your DPS (including poison) exceeds 500k, Shaper is pretty easily doable. I have 1M effective DPS against Shaper on my ED scion and Shaper is a cakewalk.
regarding the LL skill tree I was wondering how it would look like at around lvl 80
"
djnat wrote:
"
Oumegah wrote:
What would be the dmg required if using CD + Empower? would be still 30k for shaper?
Also im still confused with the jeweles to use, can you make like link examples of jewels to use on this build?

If you are going to farm Shaper, try to import your character in Path of Building; if your DPS (including poison) exceeds 500k, Shaper is pretty easily doable. I have 1M effective DPS against Shaper on my ED scion and Shaper is a cakewalk.

How do you check your effective dps with that tool? (im kinda new and a screenie would help) :)
"
Oumegah wrote:
"
djnat wrote:
"
Oumegah wrote:

How do you check your effective dps with that tool? (im kinda new and a screenie would help) :)

Include all possible debuffs(Wither,Shock, Curses ect.) and potential poison stacks

"
crunchz87 wrote:
is % chaos better than the flat chaos damage in terms of ED build? I use king of the forest and the flat chaos damage gives significant damage boost so was wondering how it works with ED build since its my first one

and for your leveling guide, until when should stop using lifesprig and the 6 slot chest?

Flat chaos does absolutly nothing for ED, we scaling DoT, not initial hit. Lifesprig can easily carry u until ED switch. Get 6l as soon as you can.

Last edited by no1else515 on Apr 5, 2017, 7:25:48 PM
Spoiler

@Oumegah: after you import your char to PoB, you have to setup your main skill to see the damage (Essence Drain in your case), and in the options you have to choose the combat you are going to analyze: Shaper-type fight, eventual buffs / debuffs, wither stacks and the possible shock from vaal lightning trap if you have it available.

In my screenshot, the max potential DPS against Shaper is about one million (inc.poison damage), this is the screen I took from the PoB import of my ED Ascendant in Standard league.
Last edited by djnat on Apr 5, 2017, 7:21:48 PM
This might be me being stupid, but how does this build tri-curse? The CI build only gets 1 extra curse from the tree and doesn't get any from ascendencies. Is it on an item that I'm missing?

And to be clear, the three curses are temp chains and enfeeble (w/ blasphemy) and vuln from the flask?
"
cmhhss1 wrote:
This might be me being stupid, but how does this build tri-curse? The CI build only gets 1 extra curse from the tree and doesn't get any from ascendencies. Is it on an item that I'm missing?

And to be clear, the three curses are temp chains and enfeeble (w/ blasphemy) and vuln from the flask?

I think ascendancy needs to be updated
"
wcbigworm wrote:
"
cmhhss1 wrote:

I think ascendancy needs to be updated

but it is updated, or am i missing something?
"
djnat wrote:
Spoiler

@Oumegah: after you import your char to PoB, you have to setup your main skill to see the damage (Essence Drain in your case), and in the options you have to choose the combat you are going to analyze: Shaper-type fight, eventual buffs / debuffs, wither stacks and the possible shock from vaal lightning trap if you have it available.

In my screenshot, the max potential DPS against Shaper is about one million (inc.poison damage), this is the screen I took from the PoB import of my ED Ascendant in Standard league.

Allright thanks my dmg inc poison is 141k rip.
But thanks for the help now its easier for me to track the dps :)
Does Uber atz also requires the same dmg for shaper?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info