[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

"
DiscoPug wrote:
how are you able to run discipline and clarity on blood magic, Currently discipline is reserving 81% of my health, with a 20% quality blood magic gem

Quality on BM does nothing for reservation, lvl works. You need atleast lvl 15 gem, if u got enough STR lvl it higher.
Last edited by no1else515 on Apr 7, 2017, 2:31:35 AM
"
no1else515 wrote:
"
DiscoPug wrote:
how are you able to run discipline and clarity on blood magic, Currently discipline is reserving 81% of my health, with a 20% quality blood magic gem

Quality on BM does nothing for reservation, lvl works. You need atleast lvl 15 gem, if u got enough STR lvl it higher.

ah thanks for the clarification!
"
DiscoPug wrote:

your clarity needs to be lower level (check how much life you got left after discipline is on and compare 'mana reserved' on clarity to determin lvl you can use), im still lvling my blood magic (lvl19) and I'm using lvl 12 clarity.

Great build btw tried LL for the first time it's a blast, my tree is a little diffrent but im SC dont need that much ES :)

IF anyone could check my gear and tree to see if anything I can do better thx in advance :) I'm planing to lvl at least to 95.

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAQMeA-4NfA5ID6sRLxFQEZYTbRQJFX4WvxhqGYobJRzcHRQdvh3ZH0Ei9CSLJognqSj6KwosnC2oM4c1uUJ6Q1REq0ZxSRNJUUuuTm1Sr1WuV8lYB1xAXGtcil3yZ_xp2GqMbAttGXWedoJ4L3pwe9d85XzwfqF_xoIQgseDCYRIhMWHy4hCieCPGo9Gj6aP-pEHkx-TJ5cGm6GbtZwyoS-i2aXEpwinK6ebsNixkLQMtNG1SLcwuJO7Tbv8voC-isHFwzrDbcSiyAzIFMrTzxXZW91f34rfmN-w5ljpAuq662Pr7uwY8NX0cfVv98H31_no-tI=

"
arlen2015 wrote:
"
DiscoPug wrote:

your clarity needs to be lower level (check how much life you got left after discipline is on and compare 'mana reserved' on clarity to determin lvl you can use), im still lvling my blood magic (lvl19) and I'm using lvl 12 clarity.

Great build btw tried LL for the first time it's a blast, my tree is a little diffrent but im SC dont need that much ES :)

IF anyone could check my gear and tree to see if anything I can do better thx in advance :) I'm planing to lvl at least to 95.

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAQMeA-4NfA5ID6sRLxFQEZYTbRQJFX4WvxhqGYobJRzcHRQdvh3ZH0Ei9CSLJognqSj6KwosnC2oM4c1uUJ6Q1REq0ZxSRNJUUuuTm1Sr1WuV8lYB1xAXGtcil3yZ_xp2GqMbAttGXWedoJ4L3pwe9d85XzwfqF_xoIQgseDCYRIhMWHy4hCieCPGo9Gj6aP-pEHkx-TJ5cGm6GbtZwyoS-i2aXEpwinK6ebsNixkLQMtNG1SLcwuJO7Tbv8voC-isHFwzrDbcSiyAzIFMrTzxXZW91f34rfmN-w5ljpAuq662Pr7uwY8NX0cfVv98H31_no-tI=

First of all replace ur rings for moonstones with some INT, second include poison into setup either Dual Wield as @djnat does, or just Consuming Dark + shield. Replace empower with Pierce.
Last edited by no1else515 on Apr 7, 2017, 2:58:42 AM
"
no1else515 wrote:
"
arlen2015 wrote:
"
DiscoPug wrote:

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler

First of all replace ur rings for moonstones with some INT, second include poison into setup either Dual Wield as @djnat does, or just Consuming Dark + shield. Replace empower with Pierce.

I dont like slower proj in my setup it is so slow with it :) Since im not playing HC i think 11k es is enough right, and I need str somwhere blood magic isnt 'str cheap'? For guardians and Shaper i will switch dagger to consuming dark (was lucky and have it with cull). For now I prefer this one as it has AS on it, if i dual wield i loose a lot of ES (9.3k vs 11.2k). Thx for advice, great build.
Sorry if this question was answered before but I didn't read through the whole thread.
I'm playing this build in LHC and the Vile Bastion ascendancy node looks quite good as it would give me tons of regen, but is that worth it to drop another node for? Only option would be to replace Void Beacon but i'm not sure how much that impacts the damage output (while map clearing or boss killing)?
"
2L8 wrote:
Sorry if this question was answered before but I didn't read through the whole thread.
I'm playing this build in LHC and the Vile Bastion ascendancy node looks quite good as it would give me tons of regen, but is that worth it to drop another node for? Only option would be to replace Void Beacon but i'm not sure how much that impacts the damage output (while map clearing or boss killing)?

Void Beacon is pretty untouchable, since the damage increase it provides on an ED character is huge.
"
djnat wrote:
"
2L8 wrote:

Void Beacon is pretty untouchable, since the damage increase it provides on an ED character is huge.

Also dont forget about ED regen part, thats enough to keep your ES up in fights. I dont think you really want alot of regen when nothing is happening.
Hi there! Nice build! Wanna try it as well!

Got a question. Can ED be changed for Blade Vortex? And won't it hurt the build? Are there any specifics?
P.S.Haven't played neither ED or BV yet. Let it clear for me pls.

TY!
"
no1else515 wrote:
"
djnat wrote:
"
2L8 wrote:

Also dont forget about ED regen part, thats enough to keep your ES up in fights. I dont think you really want alot of regen when nothing is happening.

That makes sense, thanks guys :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info