[3.1] Firestorm Leech Tank

"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
Enjoying the build, thanks very much.

Is Catarina's "0.2% of fire damage leeched as life" worth crafting on my wands? The support gem only leeches 2%, going to 2.4% seems like a pretty significant increase.

if you already have spell damage prefix then it is a no-brainer, otherwise 40%+ spell damage is probably a preferred option. for example, i was able to outleech shaper's beam without extra crafted leech.

Got it, thanks.

One more question, finally got a 6-link armor but it is 5B1R and I don't have the heart to throw any more currency at it, so no fire penetration support for me. What would you recommend for the extra blue socket?

Currently using item rarity for a little extra loot, and to keep the Firestorm mana cost down.

"

Got it, thanks.

One more question, finally got a 6-link armor but it is 5B1R and I don't have the heart to throw any more currency at it, so no fire penetration support for me. What would you recommend for the extra blue socket?

Currently using item rarity for a little extra loot, and to keep the Firestorm mana cost down.

Chance to ignite.
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"

Got it, thanks.

Chance to ignite.

Hmm, if I have Elemental Focus socketed as well, won't Chance to Ignite do nothing? Or is it worth adding just for the extra fire damage?
"

Hmm, if I have Elemental Focus socketed as well, won't Chance to Ignite do nothing? Or is it worth adding just for the extra fire damage?

it is 29% more fire damage
hiya how important is Hrimnor's Resolve cause the enchant is very rare on this i dnt really wanna farm lab 100s of times for it lol also would elemental damage rings with fire damage/cast speed/fire to attacks be the best option ? :)
"
hiya how important is Hrimnor's Resolve cause the enchant is very rare on this i dnt really wanna farm lab 100s of times for it lol also would elemental damage rings with fire damage/cast speed/fire to attacks be the best option ? :)

From what i've tested : "Elemental damage with attack skill" dosen't work with fire storm.
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
"

In theory, you should be fine with a rare helm as long as you fully upgrade the brine's king pantheon and carry an antifreeze flask.

if by elemental damage rings you meant opal rings, they are a solid offensive option albeit a very expensive one. my personal preference is to prioritize defense so personally i would go with coral rings.
yh i meant opal rings like fire damage/cast speed/life/res :) just worried about the helm as the one u suggest has increased fire damage i dnt wanna miss out on anything :)
i'm damned i think. More than 2000 Chrom for my Belly and no 4B2R set up... Alll my hard earned chaos wasted >.<
starting to hate that
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
I can help with the colours, but you'll have to 6L then :-)

Contact me ingame if you want to buy one of those.
Help me complete my unique collection: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/335591

IGN: CGT_FR

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info