[3.1] Firestorm Leech Tank

can i have ur authorized reproduce in chinese? at a chinese poe forum.
i will translate to chineseand indicate the source.
:)
Last edited by Appalled on Sep 9, 2017, 8:30:25 PM
"
Appalled wrote:
can i have ur authorized reproduce in chinese? at a chinese poe forum.
i will translate to chineseand indicate the source.
:)

sure, no problem
"
Borow wrote:
I can help with the colours, but you'll have to 6L then :-)

Contact me ingame if you want to buy one of those.

Give me the colors ;(

i'll droop the game. I spend more than 300C in Chrom for nothing. I break the average chance for sure. I still don't have that 4B+2R

And i have the Spike lagg plaque. The game is unplayble and i can't get what i hardly farmed ... pretty anoyoing (sorry for that flood tho)
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Last edited by KouboMog on Sep 10, 2017, 4:29:58 AM
nice build, tx.

For players still unaware, you need to colour your Belly's with Vorici socket craft not with chroms.

check google or youtube: colouring with vorici
"
Blergh wrote:
nice build, tx.

For players still unaware, you need to colour your Belly's with Vorici socket craft not with chroms.

check google or youtube: colouring with vorici

yep, the average chrom needed is around 2 000 (or 6% with the 120 recype)

But i'm far from that. Spend more than 300C in Chrom (ratio 12.5:1) and i'm still with un unusable belly.
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Fantastic build, thank you. I just have one question, for your shaper gems guide you say to add faster attacks to leap slam but faster attacks is green and the helmet is 3R-1B, do I just try and recolour it for shaper?
"
Fantastic build, thank you. I just have one question, for your shaper gems guide you say to add faster attacks to leap slam but faster attacks is green and the helmet is 3R-1B, do I just try and recolour it for shaper?

Those colours are for when you find good scepters which are rare and expensive. Once you get them you might as well keep the leap slam setup permanently.
Could you give me some feedback on what to upgrade next? I've got the Belly already, trying to link it.
Thanks!
hiya are these wands good for end game cause i cant find scepters to match them

Thanks for the guide, its really good. I did some changes on the build.
First i got this staff for extra one support gem, since it already has echo support; (This change decreased my spell power but increased my cast speed.)

Then used chest piece for two curse on hit as follows;

(But flammability curse is not showing on monsters, i am not sure if it is working. I increased my curse limit to 3 with a jewel socket.)

What do you think on changes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info