[3.1] Firestorm Leech Tank

Hmmm, how important is the "Exceptional Performance" skill effect duration cluster? I'm trying to formulate a path for HHC that goes to vaal pact from the right (going directly to shadow from witch) so that I can get some extra life from the ES/Life + Eva/Life clusters. Can this loss of duration perhaps be made up for by picking up Nimbleness for more cast speed?

Edit:
I could actually still get the duration cluster near duelist if I drop the fire damage at the top and the jewel socket near devotion.

Not too familiar with firestorm, but would the duration be a whole lot better than the fire at the top+loss of jewel?
Last edited by EvoLoNN on Sep 12, 2017, 12:43:16 PM
managed to get these for the build will try it out

question i got this but could not roll spell damage on it could anyone explain why it has 2 suffix 1 prefix open

"

question i got this but could not roll spell damage on it could anyone explain why it has 2 suffix 1 prefix open

i don't know, but i want to know that too. My weap are average, i could need an upgrade.

right now i'm staking chrom (again and again, i've droop more than 6000 chrom now...) and i'll pick some boots (then i change gloves => ring. And after that i hope i got 4B2R on belly and will focus on weapon / Xorph)
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Last edited by KouboMog on Sep 12, 2017, 2:03:36 PM
"
EvoLoNN wrote:
Hmmm, how important is the "Exceptional Performance" skill effect duration cluster? I'm trying to formulate a path for HHC that goes to vaal pact from the right (going directly to shadow from witch) so that I can get some extra life from the ES/Life + Eva/Life clusters. Can this loss of duration perhaps be made up for by picking up Nimbleness for more cast speed?

Edit:
I could actually still get the duration cluster near duelist if I drop the fire damage at the top and the jewel socket near devotion.

Not too familiar with firestorm, but would the duration be a whole lot better than the fire at the top+loss of jewel?

damage wise duration cluster is up to 30% more damage on bosses.
but it is also a quality of life feature as it increases duration of arcane surge and orb of storms.
"

fire and spell damage prefixes are mutually exclusive
what essence would be best to craft anguish or woe?
Just asking to be sure - level and quality on the Life Leech Support gem only increase the leech speed and not the amount, so they don't do anything for this build, right? A level 1 gem would do just as well?
"
what essence would be best to craft anguish or woe?

either
"
Just asking to be sure - level and quality on the Life Leech Support gem only increase the leech speed and not the amount, so they don't do anything for this build, right? A level 1 gem would do just as well?

correct, life leech gem level and quality don't matter
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
dn604 wrote:
Hey DirtyDot,

Just starting to run T10 maps now and it is pretty dicey, I know my gear has some work, and probably flasks.

Sitting at 4687 health
Resists are 92%/152%/82%/-19%

Could you find the time to review my profile and let me know your thoughts?

Thanks.

Your characters are hidden in your profile.

Sorry about that, was on vacation the last while. I think my character tab is visible now.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info