[3.1] Firestorm Leech Tank

hoping for a update for 3.1 :/
I have updated the original post with my 3.1 thoughts.
This build is my best character and with vaal pact gone, I'm super bummed.
The updated version looks quite promising. Thanks for the vid!

I was never a fan of VP and the combination of Flesh Offering (high block with life gained), good leech and high regen looks very tanky.

Since more damage means more leech and with 2 curses possible i tend to go for Flammability instead of Enfeeble. The damage increase is just too good.

Another thing is Kitavas Thirst...
Kitavas Thirst with Desecrate, Bone Offering, Flammability and Warlords Mark leaves us with no mana reservations. It would be possible to use MoM for even more defence.

Since i have no experience with Kitavas Thirst, does it proc enough to keep everything up all the time? On the other hand Firestorm can be casted up to 3.5 times a sec (even with Kitava), so it should proc alot.
You didn't said in the 3.1 guide but Soul of Arakaali with Herald of Thunder not only gives 50% regen, but 50% more heal from blocks because it affects bone spirit. You can reach over 1000hp per block. I tried this build with block in last league and its durable as fuck, you wont miss VP :)
Last edited by ByR on Dec 7, 2017, 5:09:29 AM
"
Xirce wrote:
Since i have no experience with Kitavas Thirst, does it proc enough to keep everything up all the time? On the other hand Firestorm can be casted up to 3.5 times a sec (even with Kitava), so it should proc alot.

I don't have experience with Kitava's Thirst either, but bear in mind that with spell echo you only spend mana once per 2 casts.
Greetings for your private build for Targaryen
"
ByR wrote:
You didn't said in the 3.1 guide but Soul of Arakaali with Herald of Thunder not only gives 50% regen, but 50% more heal from blocks because it affects bone spirit. You can reach over 1000hp per block. I tried this build with block in last league and its durable as fuck, you wont miss VP :)

I didn't say it gives 50% regen, I specifically used term "recovery" which covers all sources including leech.
Cant wait to see how Spell Cascade performs with this one.
Full screen of raining death, hopefully the damage is still high enough.

I wonder if with good positioning and overlapping the gem dont need to be switched on boss fights since gem swaps are so annoying.
Got a question because im planning to start this build. Which is the fastest way to level up to this build? What skills should i pick first to get those first 30+ levels?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info