[3.1] Firestorm Leech Tank

Need that scumbag meme for GGG here. It is a little broken for some things, but you make a huge tradeoff. Thanks overpowered meta builds for destroying builds like this one. I play something very similar and came across this thread looking for idea's on how to overcome the slaughtering of VP. Good job on the build though, I came up with something extremely similar to your tree! T14's aren't very difficult with this build and the right gear.
I had in mind to start a new character and try this wonderful build i saw some time ago. But today i read the Vaal Pact nerf...

So sad :(
Used this in Turmoil, was super fun (got to level 74). Hoping for an update or variation so I can respec with 3.1

Thanks very much for this build man it was amazing. It enabled me to get into the game and get the furthest i have ever got.i dunno whats up with GGG they always nerf stuff and builds, im sure they will eventually nerf this game out of existence. Anyway thanks for everything sorry your builds being nerfed
curious if a build could be made from that claw that grants health on hit? maybe dual wield them and then you wouldn't need VP?
"
Kakarot3 wrote:
curious if a build could be made from that claw that grants health on hit? maybe dual wield them and then you wouldn't need VP?

claws grant health on hits with attacks only, not spells.
still waiting for the patch notes, but as it stands right now after the announced VP and reflect nerfs Elementalist is probably the weakest ascendancy in the game. my contingency plan would be a 70/70+ block necromancer, but really need to see the patch notes first.
Hi guys. Enjoying the build but feels really squishy going into fights and moving bosses. As long as I can stay stationary it works pretty well considering gear and level. Wouldn't mind a little gear check though. Am I doing anything obvious wrong? Resist capped but low on life I know

"
Wertski wrote:
Hi guys. Enjoying the build but feels really squishy going into fights and moving bosses. As long as I can stay stationary it works pretty well considering gear and level. Wouldn't mind a little gear check though. Am I doing anything obvious wrong? Resist capped but low on life I know

your characters tab is hidden so i can't comment on your tree.

your gear is not great but passable. the scepter only has 53% increased fire spell damage, could do better than that. could also use 4 sockets on that gloves and go with some extra utility gem. OoS + arcane surge + culling strike + onslaught works great for mapping.

since your gems are only level 18, i'd say you are a bit underleveled, so just don't punch above your weight in terms of map tiers and you should be fine.
Thanks for commenting :) . Gonna switch the scepter for something better. Is it possible to dual wield the vaal ones until I find anything better? To bad I started playing this game so late. Good gear are costly
"
Wertski wrote:
Thanks for commenting :) . Gonna switch the scepter for something better. Is it possible to dual wield the vaal ones until I find anything better? To bad I started playing this game so late. Good gear are costly

you should run the numbers in PoB to see if doryani's catalyst is any better. if you are looking for an immediate damage boost buy a 20/20 firestorm gem, that would give you about 15% more damage comparing to your 18/0 one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info