[3.1] Firestorm Leech Tank

"
Frust53 wrote:

I'll look it up. I feared that it might be wasted and I never thought about looking it up on PoB. No doubt I can resell it for at least as much as I paid anyway. Thanks for the input!

You are welcome.
The difference isnt that much but on the other hand the difference to a less than 1c Cybil's Paw isnt that much either. In high tier mapping every little bit counts and therefore i tested quite a few sceptre and wand configurations with PoB.

Too bad that we cant use wands since they give better stats and are a bit cheaper. I made the transition from Flame Dash to Shield Charge quite late and i should have done it earlier. It feels like a new build now with all the extra mobility.

Fortify helps alot and the helmet block enchantment keeps block at max even with lvl 17 Bone offering.

What i dont use is Blood Rage since i dont have a good unset ring and with Blood Rage i feel being weaker. Immortal Call has a 3s cooldown and therefore not switching off the degen all the time. I often end up with the Blood Rage degen which nearly kills my life regen and all of my ES. Bleeds can hit pretty hard and i not want an extra degen on me during this time.

Hey, My problem is when i use the 2 aura i can use clarity because i get 70 mana not even enought for firestorm... How can i use 3 at the same time?
"
Xirce wrote:
What i dont use is Blood Rage since i dont have a good unset ring and with Blood Rage i feel being weaker. Immortal Call has a 3s cooldown and therefore not switching off the degen all the time. I often end up with the Blood Rage degen which nearly kills my life regen and all of my ES. Bleeds can hit pretty hard and i not want an extra degen on me during this time.

blood rage becomes comfortable once you have enough life regen on the tree. lab boots enchant for 2% life and mana regen also works wonders.
"
bdaniel18 wrote:
Hey, My problem is when i use the 2 aura i can use clarity because i get 70 mana not even enought for firestorm... How can i use 3 at the same time?

use clarity level 1
"
bdaniel18 wrote:

Clarity is only used for Commander of Darkness since Curses with Blasphemy dont count as auras here (which is odd). Therefore lvl 1 is enough.

I wouldnt use the 2nd curse without Righteous Decree, else Mana is a bit too low. With Potency of Will and Mistress of Sacrifice Firestorm Duration is long enough to kill most mobs, so no need to spam it.

"
DirtyDot wrote:

blood rage becomes comfortable once you have enough life regen on the tree. lab boots enchant for 2% life and mana regen also works wonders.

Just bought some nice boots with the enchant just in case. Unfortunatly i need an unset ring for clarity then. I still question Blood Rage when i look at the Pros and Cons. Maybe i just should be happy about the extra regen, lol.

Today i had all the requirements to do Uber Izaro and it was one of the smoothest kills so far. Traps and heavy bleeds were more of an issue than Izaro himself.

This build is just fantastic! I really appreciate it! :)

"
Xirce wrote:

Just bought some nice boots with the enchant just in case. Unfortunatly i need an unset ring for clarity then. I still question Blood Rage when i look at the Pros and Cons. Maybe i just should be happy about the extra regen, lol.

Do you take it into consideration that blood rage is used to trigger the soul of arakaali pantheon? It kicks in every time immortal call is triggered while blood rage is active (and since it is connected to cwdt1 it triggers every time someone just looks funny at you)? And soul of arakaali is super important for the build as it grants 50% MORE hp recovery from ALL sources including leech and block.
Last edited by DirtyDot on Jan 1, 2018, 4:45:29 PM
Hey, first of all nice build, i appreciated it on Ashbringer and also this season, so thx for the guide. However I have a few questions:
- What is vigilant strike utility? (since you can proc fortify with shield charge). And when should I use it?
- Is it really necessary to spend all this passive points on regular life points rather than going for a notable point (like Ash,Frost,Storm or a Jewel Socket) ?

PS: I'm fairly new on the game
Hey..

So how did you get your 6 link Belly of the Beast?

Also, Vaal Summon Skeletons has made an enormous difference for me.
"
WildHomosex wrote:
Hey, first of all nice build, i appreciated it on Ashbringer and also this season, so thx for the guide. However I have a few questions:
- What is vigilant strike utility? (since you can proc fortify with shield charge). And when should I use it?

* with vigilant strike you can get 12 seconds of fortify in one hit
* with vigilant strike you don't have to move hence maintaining the tukohama pantheon bonus
* vigilant strike gem increases your fortify duration from shield charge

"
WildHomosex wrote:
- Is it really necessary to spend all this passive points on regular life points rather than going for a notable point (like Ash,Frost,Storm or a Jewel Socket) ?

PS: I'm fairly new on the game

this is a face tanking build so you need a health pool deep enough to take some beating. but you can always experiment and find what works for you.
"
Rauny wrote:
Hey..

So how did you get your 6 link Belly of the Beast?

poe.trade

"
Rauny wrote:
Also, Vaal Summon Skeletons has made an enormous difference for me.

indeed, unfortunately this build is gem socket starved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info