[3.1] Firestorm Leech Tank

"
MurphyCz wrote:
"
DirtyDot wrote:
...Blood Rage(1) - Desecrate(1) - CWDT(1) - Immortal Call(1)

Desecrate will auto create corpses for Bone Offering.
Blood rage will grant frenzy charges while mapping and also trigger the Soul of Arakaali 50% recovery bonus. It works because immortal call stops the blood rage degen.
Note: don't use blood rage until you update Soul of Arakaali with Herald of Thunder...

I am blind or dumb but I cannot find that "Herald of Thunder". My Sin is offering Arachnoxia, Shock and horror and Armala. Shouldn't it be the Arachnoxia? (From Toxic sewer T5 map?)

You are right of course, used to Herald of Thunder in 3.0 and I forgot to update it for 3.1. It is fixed now.
"
Btw: Cybil's Claw is a great leveling unique for this build. Spell Damage increases with block chance and also cast speed.

Thanks for this. This claw was the greatest addition to my hardcore character and cheap. Eventually RIPd, but I will run 2 of these claws and 2 rings that do the same effect eventually for massive life leech on my next char, then I don't need to spec into real leech.

Another good item is an eye jewel that causes hinder on hit, since firestorm hits so frequently.
What happened to the link to the old build you had at the bottom of your first post... it provided very good basic learner stuff, i came across this build as its my first time playing the game, now i'm completely lost with this build because the beginner stuff is gone. any way you can bring it back?
"
Collwyr wrote:
What happened to the link to the old build you had at the bottom of your first post... it provided very good basic learner stuff, i came across this build as its my first time playing the game, now i'm completely lost with this build because the beginner stuff is gone. any way you can bring it back?

I've restored the old guide section but it will be removed eventually.
Why would you use leapslam, flamedash, etc if you already have shield charge? Am I missing something? Thanks.

Oh wait...weapon restrictions...got it. Thanks.
Last edited by Rauny on Dec 24, 2017, 7:30:19 AM
"
Rauny wrote:
Why would you use leapslam, flamedash, etc if you already have shield charge? Am I missing something? Thanks.

vertical jumps for rough terrain. optional if you are prepared to run around.
Thanks.

So if I went with shield charge only and ditched faster attacks, what would you recommend for the extra slots? Totem, trap, defense?

Last edited by Rauny on Dec 24, 2017, 1:14:13 PM
"
Rauny wrote:
Thanks.

So if I went with shield charge only and ditched faster attacks, what would you recommend for the extra slots? Totem, trap, defense?

if i had a few extra slots i would add culling strike to orb of storms, a golem, and a vaal skill (clarity or summon skeletons).

if you are asking about early levels, throw in a flameblast totem (totem-fb-faster casting-controlled destruction).
I went with culling strike and clarity. so far so good.

Thanks.

Also does anyone know if curses on items and gems count toward your total? I have 2 but a third on an item. So do I still get three? I can't find an answer to this on the web anywhere.
Last edited by Rauny on Dec 25, 2017, 12:31:37 PM
"
Rauny wrote:
I went with culling strike and clarity. so far so good.

Thanks.

Also does anyone know if curses on items and gems count toward your total? I have 2 but a third on an item. So do I still get three? I can't find an answer to this on the web anywhere.

all curses count toward your total curse count regardless of their source

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info