[3.0] Skeleton Mage build. 7 aura necromancer can both solo endgame maps and support party play

I'm stuck in uber lab. Sometimes izaro will get me with two attacks, like his wind slash and the green shit the green ghost shoots out. I tried with 3.9k hp and got one shot. How much hp did anyone who beat izaro have when they beat him? In one level, I'll get 200 hp from written in blood(and have 4.2k hp), but am not sure if thats enough.

What can I do to help survive vs izaro without leveling 10 times? Also I'm running artic armor :(
Last edited by LordFluffy1234 on Aug 27, 2017, 12:03:49 AM
Last edited by rageface1355 on Aug 27, 2017, 11:16:32 AM
"
rageface1355 wrote:

How many HP you have?

I am at 4500 hp and about 800 ES, but I didn't take EB or ZO. I kept Stone Golem for HP regen and am staying with just MoM and my 400 unreserved mana (6 auras). I still feel a LITTLE squishy, but I am use to the playstyle of just staying back and casting Skellies in front while I run towards stuff.

On another note. How important, and how much of a difference does lvl lvl 21/20q Skellies make? Currently have lvl 20/23q. debating on whether I should spend the chaos on the 21/20 or not.

Doing up to T14's atm VERY easily, just have to watch my step.
about 3908 hp and 706es and life regen at 243.8 hp a sec.
I didn't notice a big difference in the 21/20 but faster is faster so why not if you have the extra currency. removing wrath as the 7th aura gave me tons of mana and getting rid of the eb, zo helped a lot for survivability.
Why Elemental Focus instead of Empower?

Havent tried it myself but poebuilder shows crazy dmg with empower lvl 3
Hello there, first of all, thank you very much for information about this build. I have a question about the aura. When I check the stats for my zombies and skeletons. when I active the gems in body armour, I didn't find that the resistance or the dps increased. Is this a bug? Thank you
What setup changes to this build do I need to do if I'm running the Pledge of Hands Staff instead?
the only changes really is making sure the jewels u use only have 10-11% reduced skelly duration since it hurts more since using pledge of hands big bonus is a better spell echo level 30 and an extra gem. Also you get block from the pledge and accuracy on the sword ugh.. also to the other poster the reason you aren't seeing any changes is the chest has generosity so all those auras other then clarity are going to minions and party members not you the Summoner. if you need a certain purity run one less and run it outside of the chest.
Cool build
Last edited by deklan006 on Aug 28, 2017, 8:45:51 PM
Hi im new to Path of Building and for that matter this game in general. There is a guide to which path
i should take while leveling tree wise?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info