[3.0] Skeleton Mage build. 7 aura necromancer can both solo endgame maps and support party play

I'm having some problems with the uber lab.. which should be the minimum level for this?
Can u check my profile and tell me what should I improve in my build?
"
MrPew wrote:
I'm having some problems with the uber lab.. which should be the minimum level for this?
Can u check my profile and tell me what should I improve in my build?

Of course you are having problems. You are only using 1 To Dust Jewel, I would of taken way less life nodes at lvl75 and added in the other 4 jewels. Its not like you are face tanking stuff you are casting and running around dodging.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAQHBLMI9A18DeIVJxZvFy8ZihpsGo8c3B2qIvQkqij6KpgvbzLRNuk6WDwtQYdFR0WdRnFIjklRTLNTUlSuVcZV1lfJWpFfsGTnaHRqQ2qsa9tsC20Zb55wu30YfdJ_xoCkgh6Cx4MJg1-DzIPbhMWFMohAiEKMsY8aj_qQM5MnmuCbipu1oS-iAKasqH20DLc-uJO86r5Pvoq_l8BmwcXDOsk9ykrK09Af0_vYvdkL2RPaYtsL34rhiONq6rrr7uwY7Irv6_DV8h722vfB-ej6gPrS-wn-Cv5J?accountName=tinugae&characterName=_Tinu_

Here is my passive tree, if u can see why i'm not with 10 skeleton.... ty
I saw in the video u summon 2 mages at once how ?
"
tinugae wrote:

Here is my passive tree, if u can see why i'm not with 10 skeleton.... ty

Can't look at your character so cant tell you why. Looking at your skill tree isn't gonna do much.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Oct 1, 2017, 10:27:52 PM
Hi i have problem using 7 aura despite having the victario's garb. Any advice? i can use up to 4 aura only
"
prataboy wrote:
Hi i have problem using 7 aura despite having the victario's garb. Any advice? i can use up to 4 aura only

Don't know you have your characters blocked so we cant look at it.
how do u get ur items back from animated guardian ????

its said here de-summon but how ????
"
ogogo wrote:
how do u get ur items back from animated guardian ????

its said here de-summon but how ????

You dont get your items back from the animated guardian. To de-summon for tough boss fights just take the gem on and off so he goes away.
"
prataboy wrote:

You're probably forgetting to take a couple of the reduced mana nodes in the tree. First there's the Sovereignty cluster (next to Zealots Oath) that gives 14%. There's Leadership (near Necromantic Aegis) and Influence (near CI) that each give 4%. And finally there's Charisma (next to Vaal Pact) that gives you another 12%. (34% total)

Not sure on how the math works out myself but googling "poe aura calculator" leads you to a resource that shows that Victaro's plus the 34% reduction from your tree allows you to run three 50% auras (Anger, Wrath, Haste) for 18% each and three 35% ones (Purity of Ice/Fire/Lightning) for 13% each. Which totals up to only 89% of your mana reserved. The 7th aura you run is level one Clarity (which reserves 14 flat mana) socketed somewhere else. It adds another 3% attack and cast speed to your zombies due to your ascendancy.
Last edited by xMarked on Oct 3, 2017, 12:52:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info