[3.0] Skeleton Mage build. 7 aura necromancer can both solo endgame maps and support party play

Hello, can anyone take a look at my character and tell me why I'm only able to have 9 skeletons? :) ty
xMarked I have a victario 6sock, but when i put all my purity, discipline etc... and active them, i saw my mana reducing, but the auras have not effect, i can't see them active.. whats the problem.. i have all the reduced node etc.. but for example i can run purity light cold fire and wrath my mana is reduced but the skill isn't active on the top. ( sorry for my bad english ) thanks for your help.
"
Hello, can anyone take a look at my character and tell me why I'm only able to have 9 skeletons? :) ty

Yah you are missing skill points. Gravepact is +1

"
jordan02 wrote:
xMarked I have a victario 6sock, but when i put all my purity, discipline etc... and active them, i saw my mana reducing, but the auras have not effect, i can't see them active.. whats the problem.. i have all the reduced node etc.. but for example i can run purity light cold fire and wrath my mana is reduced but the skill isn't active on the top. ( sorry for my bad english ) thanks for your help.

Thats how it works, the aura's are going to your skeletons/party. You see the armour has lvl30 generosity.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Oct 9, 2017, 7:29:14 AM
Fun build but way too squishy, I retired it, good thing I did not waste my currency yet on the jewels.
The only time I find the build to be squishy is when a fight has so many things going on that I am unable to keep track of where it is safe to stand.

That or when I get off screen'd by something I didn't even know was there...
I got a 5b1g 6l is there any gems that i could use on it? or should i just try to get 4b2g?
"
Ferck wrote:
I got a 5b1g 6l is there any gems that i could use on it? or should i just try to get 4b2g?

I would suspect that 5b1g might be even better when you use faster casting instead of pierce?!
"
"
Ferck wrote:

I would suspect that 5b1g might be even better when you use faster casting instead of pierce?!

Safe assumption that faster casting wouldn't be better than pierce but im sure it would work.
Is +#% increased projectiles damage works on skeleton mages?
Last edited by Kingtichat on Oct 20, 2017, 4:35:41 PM
Hi , im using culling strike instead of elemental focus on the skeletons, is it viable ?
Last edited by DonBullyMeHor on Oct 22, 2017, 9:20:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info