[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
wiwigvn wrote:
Yeah dont feel bad about charging since I understand it's expensive to get (many) shaper set.

I failed to desecrate t15 and was planning to buy more 3-4 t15 maps to try my luck so it would cost me some money anyway so I think hedonist's offer to sell his shaper portal is godsend for me at the time :D

"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Anyone has the balls to check how HotG feels with non-downscaled T17 spectres? :>

Balls are not problem if I got a shaper realm ready to re-raise in Templar Lab LoLoL

Just down Mino in like 5 sec with t17 x6 totem, feel good man :3

Honestly I had to do like 8 runs to raise mines, and more of the lower tier to actually be able to clear the said 8 shaper runs, next time I probably won't bother running that many runs and buy it off someone else as well, it is clearly more efficient and helps a brother/sister out as well ^^

Edit: The reason I did those runs to begin with were to get some t17 spectres and be done with it forever, otherwise I'd obsess over it, hard.
Last edited by hedonist on Oct 12, 2017, 1:30:40 PM
"
wiwigvn wrote:
Yeah dont feel bad about charging since I understand it's expensive to get (many) shaper set.

I failed to desecrate t15 and was planning to buy more 3-4 t15 maps to try my luck so it would cost me some money anyway so I think hedonist's offer to sell his shaper portal is godsend for me at the time :D

"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Anyone has the balls to check how HotG feels with non-downscaled T17 spectres? :>

Balls are not problem if I got a shaper realm ready to re-raise in Templar Lab LoLoL

so now you can bring tier 17 spectres in guardian maps and they're still tier 17 and not tier 16?
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
wiwigvn wrote:

"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:

so now you can bring tier 17 spectres in guardian maps and they're still tier 17 and not tier 16?

yes^^, hence me not understanding people saying it is worse than before.

You have harder time to raise your spectres yes, but other than shaper, where they are the same as before, your spectres are simply performing better than before, and they are permanent.

What is not to like?
Last edited by hedonist on Oct 12, 2017, 1:32:23 PM
"
Giammafix wrote:

Yes exactly
IGN: Mudshaker
For those just showing up to the thread: unless you're SSF, don't panic. Yes, finding the spectres you need is now more of a hassle, but it's NOT impossible, and the build is NOT dead. If anything, in terms of actual power level, it's stronger than ever, because you can take t17 spectres into guardians and Uber Atziri and they won't be scaled down to map level.

Advice for endgame: Overgrown Ruin is capable of spawning both Wicker Men and Tukohama's Vanguards, but it may take several minutes of desecrating on each of several maps to find them. Alternatively, you can ask in Global 820 until someone gives (or sells) you a portal to a map with WM or TV in the desecrate table.

Both TV and WM are able to spawn in the portal area of Shaper's Realm, but the spawn isn't common, or consistent. If you are over level 84, it's likely worth finding (or even buying) access to an open Shaper's Realm with TV or WM in the desecrate table.

We've all got bills to pay, but I urge people to be generous with spectre tables. We're all in the same boat, and we've all got to get our proper configuration of ghost babies in order to clear content.

"
wiwigvn wrote:

"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:

Try it, then, I dare you! :D

I personally feel that LibritanniaES will still obliterate them...
As long as people keep sharing or selling portals to areas with WM and TV we will be fine. These first days will be a pain, but we will survive.

I'm actually considering getting the %minion life nodes in the right side of the witch start area so my specs are tankier.
Anyway it is much worse than before the patch. Now to have a specter you have to come to Shaper for that, you have to look for someone / ask to get an entrance ... Otherwise you are doomed to wait in HO ... should be like before a patch would have saved the specter ... Either way, SPECTER got NERFA. What about people who want to do this build from scratch? To tell the truth, this build is now only for people 90 lvl +. With 19/20 + games. Otherwise it is not playable at all ...

How do you think GGG will fix it?
If you do not do this then you donate this build ....

There is no OP in the slightest doubt. BUT finding the specters on the map below t15 borders on the miracle. Go on and on the same map Ruin t15 you can have fun for hours and will not find it. And what if one of our specters dies? Will you have to go through this again? It's a mockery. GGG destroyed one of the best builds in the POE. This build is a challenge ....

I have no words. Although I found the specters on the map Shaper just because someone graciously allowed to enter the cleared map ....
If someone could give me/sell me a portal to sharper's realm with those spectres on desecrate, please send me a message on Standard.
"
Druidgwind wrote:
If someone could give me/sell me a portal to sharper's realm with those spectres on desecrate, please send me a message on Standard.

Exactly. He must wait and wait and wanit for somone who give him a fk portal before start playing... ITS BEYOND BELIFE !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info