[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

nevermind
Last edited by Mascimewolf on Oct 12, 2017, 3:01:49 PM
"
Krakylol wrote:
"
That guy is clearly gouging and easy to ignore. There are plenty of ppl offering portals for free or a tip. I sincerely hope nobody was over-eager enough to fall for that.

[Removed by Support] <-------- ????? -_-'

Probably because you were public shaming some random dude.

As a guy who sold couple of portals at shaper I can understand your scepticism towards people who do, however you do need to realize that it costs way more than what that guy is asking to get both the spectres you need by yourself( I did it on my own as I did shaper runs, so I know.)
It is all good if you get someone to hand you a portal free of charge, however you can't expect it to be the norm, giving someone some t15-16 portals that you happen to have while farming and deliberately opening multiple shaper runs in the hopes of getting spectres are in no way the same thing. This is especially so in softcore where farming shaper is less profitable than directly selling the fragments.
hi guys, need help, how i can get my tukohama vanguards now?
im in shaper and no one appear.... its disgusting
"
danitor007 wrote:

whisp me if you can.
whisp Zampacubos
My 3 T15 TV died very fast in front of shaper. WM is unkillable.
So when I died I came back in Shaper Realm and summoned 4 Wicker. All went good and fast till Shaper down.
May be its now the best option ... 4 Wicker Men you are sure you'll never have to resummon since they are unkillable ... :-)

I got no TV in Shaper's btw. Hopefully Got Wickers.
Last edited by Scipion75 on Oct 12, 2017, 3:12:07 PM
"
danitor007 wrote:

Overgrown ruins appears to have the most success. I was able to get wickermen and vanguards but i had to go through 6 overgrown maps to get them.
Well...

WTB T17 WM

/Whisp LaTapineuseDuBosquet harbingerSC

ty.
"
Scipion75 wrote:
My 3 T15 TV died very fast in front of shaper. WM is unkillable.
So when I died I came back in Shaper Realm and summoned 4 Wicker. All went good and fast till Shaper down.
May be its now the best option ... 4 Wicker Men you are sure you'll never have to resummon since they are unkillable ... :-)

I got no TV in Shaper's btw. Hopefully Got Wickers.

I dont rly sure about that 4 wicker man. 4 Wicker man does give you more dmg only increased area aoe. But wm is unkillable. I rly dont know.. :/ I must tested my 3 tv and 1 wm on shaper.
If all TV DIE i summoned only WM
But how to check . How much HP have my spectres?
My Guardian have 15,100 HP
My Golem have 26.300 HP
If Anyone needs Wicker Man on Standard, I have 4 portal to Overgrown Ruins with them. Just PM me. Arithak.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info