[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
JustMane wrote:
Anyway it is much worse than before the patch. Now to have a specter you have to come to Shaper for that, you have to look for someone / ask to get an entrance ... Otherwise you are doomed to wait in HO ... should be like before a patch would have saved the specter ... Either way, SPECTER got NERFA. What about people who want to do this build from scratch? To tell the truth, this build is now only for people 90 lvl +. With 19/20 + games. Otherwise it is not playable at all ...

How do you think GGG will fix it?
If you do not do this then you donate this build ....

There is no OP in the slightest doubt. BUT finding the specters on the map below t15 borders on the miracle. Go on and on the same map Ruin t15 you can have fun for hours and will not find it. And what if one of our specters dies? Will you have to go through this again? It's a mockery. GGG destroyed one of the best builds in the POE. This build is a challenge ....

I have no words. Although I found the specters on the map Shaper just because someone graciously allowed to enter the cleared map ....

Oh boy.. Remember when you first started this build and didn't have a level 19 desecrate gem? yeah you did fine cause you can still raise wickermen from act 10 and faceroll maps like up to t10, raise stronger spectres as you come by them. A new player can't do guardians and shaper off the bat, but then again a new player has no idea wtf those are or even has access to them.

Only place where your spectres are remotely mortal is the labyrinth and even then you can keep them safe apart from the chopping blocks with a shaper's seed amulet and vitality aura coupled with the skullhead.

as stated in patchnotes they changed the desecrate bug/QoL because it was intervening with the mechanics of permanent spectres somehow, contrary to what you believe GGG isn't out to ruin your life.

This is a build with a healty amount of survival that is endgame capable with little to no investment, if you're minding 1-2 hours of effort that you have to put in to get the best possible spectre available and forget about having to resummon them, then you must be playing a different game than I am.

All in all we got permanent spectres that are BUFFED to various degrees depending on the content you're doing.

TLDR: Think before you speak.

Can someone test sextant mod "Areas contain additional Monsters that deal Fire Damage
Players and Monsters take 10% increased Fire Damage" on t16 maps? Both TW and WM deals fire damage.
IGN: Mudshaker
Note to fellow necros: Global 6666 seems to be the new place for summoner coordination on spectre maps, at least on HSC.

Edit:
It's Global 6666, not 666; 666 is a French channel apparently
Last edited by TKZ100 on Oct 12, 2017, 8:43:13 PM
And now ofc...

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Al_GGG on Oct 12, 2017, 2:53:09 PM
Nah man, this is too much of a hassle.
I'm done with my spectre character and probably the league for now.

Real shame. Patch could've been so good, but this is just too annoying and I don't see why I should bother. Hope GGG realizes how hard they messed up soon.
"
Krakylol wrote:
And now ofc...

[Removed by Support]

Wow ! I didnt think we were so many to play this build:!
"
Scipion75 wrote:
"
Krakylol wrote:
And now ofc...

[Removed by Support]

Wow ! I didnt think we were so many to play this build:!

That guy is clearly gouging and easy to ignore. There are plenty of ppl offering portals for free or a tip. I sincerely hope nobody was over-eager enough to fall for that.
"
hedonist wrote:
"
JustMane wrote:
Anyway it is much worse than before the patch. Now to have a specter you have to come to Shaper for that, you have to look for someone / ask to get an entrance ... Otherwise you are doomed to wait in HO ... should be like before a patch would have saved the specter ... Either way, SPECTER got NERFA. What about people who want to do this build from scratch? To tell the truth, this build is now only for people 90 lvl +. With 19/20 + games. Otherwise it is not playable at all ...

How do you think GGG will fix it?
If you do not do this then you donate this build ....

There is no OP in the slightest doubt. BUT finding the specters on the map below t15 borders on the miracle. Go on and on the same map Ruin t15 you can have fun for hours and will not find it. And what if one of our specters dies? Will you have to go through this again? It's a mockery. GGG destroyed one of the best builds in the POE. This build is a challenge ....

I have no words. Although I found the specters on the map Shaper just because someone graciously allowed to enter the cleared map ....

Oh boy.. Remember when you first started this build and didn't have a level 19 desecrate gem? yeah you did fine cause you can still raise wickermen from act 10 and faceroll maps like up to t10, raise stronger spectres as you come by them. A new player can't do guardians and shaper off the bat, but then again a new player has no idea wtf those are or even has access to them.

Only place where your spectres are remotely mortal is the labyrinth and even then you can keep them safe apart from the chopping blocks with a shaper's seed amulet and vitality aura coupled with the skullhead.

as stated in patchnotes they changed the desecrate bug/QoL because it was intervening with the mechanics of permanent spectres somehow, contrary to what you believe GGG isn't out to ruin your life.

This is a build with a healty amount of survival that is endgame capable with little to no investment, if you're minding 1-2 hours of effort that you have to put in to get the best possible spectre available and forget about having to resummon them, then you must be playing a different game than I am.

All in all we got permanent spectres that are BUFFED to various degrees depending on the content you're doing.

TLDR: Think before you speak.

Maybe you have right but i have other question. Enchant Spectres have 40% increased damage. Its work for this build? Better than skullhead?
Skullhead offers survivability to Spectres. Damage was never the issue with them. Now, more than ever, you should focus on spectres survivability.
"
That guy is clearly gouging and easy to ignore. There are plenty of ppl offering portals for free or a tip. I sincerely hope nobody was over-eager enough to fall for that.

[Removed by Support] <-------- ????? -_-'
Last edited by Krakylol on Oct 12, 2017, 2:56:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info