[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Ok Love this Build, just want to say thank you very much for such a great guide! Getting used to the new changes but it is still definitely a viable build once you go thru the hassle to get your specters. My question is, once you have your TV and WM, if you change chest or gems will they disappear? I want to try and switch to Vis Mortis, currently wearing Cloak of Defiance, will my T17 Specters disappear? I don't want to try this till I know for sure as its a pain to get them up and running again! Thank for the help and again awesome guide!
Can anyone confirm if forge of the Phoenix still works for either or both?
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
APlear wrote:
Ok Love this Build, just want to say thank you very much for such a great guide! Getting used to the new changes but it is still definitely a viable build once you go thru the hassle to get your specters. My question is, once you have your TV and WM, if you change chest or gems will they disappear? I want to try and switch to Vis Mortis, currently wearing Cloak of Defiance, will my T17 Specters disappear? I don't want to try this till I know for sure as its a pain to get them up and running again! Thank for the help and again awesome guide!
my best advice would be make sure you take the chest off in town and socket the raise specter gem in the same location you have it on your cloak then go back to hideout to confirm it didn't kill a specter. I kinda had to do that last night cause my enhance gem was on weapon swap and I used a midnight bargain for my 4th specter. So what I did was go to hihgate (any local town instance works, DON'T DO THIS STEP IN HIDEOUT).

I pressed X (in hideout 4th specter would go poof) I grabbed enhance pressed x again back to midnight weapon set and socketed my gem in shield and went to hideout from local town instance to see if all 4 specters were their and it was. This trick hopefully should work for changing armour or whatever you've got to do just make sure you socket the raise specter gem in the same location you had previous armour.
Last edited by lyeesia on Oct 12, 2017, 5:29:58 PM
"
APlear wrote:

Yes removing the gem will cause your Spectres to be removed
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
lyeesia wrote:
"
APlear wrote:
my best advice would be make sure you take the chest off in town and socket the raise specter gem in the same location you have it on your cloak then go back to hideout to confirm it didn't kill a specter. I kinda had to do that last night cause my enhance gem was on weapon swap and I used a midnight bargain for my 4th specter. So what I did was go to hihgate (any local town instance works, DON'T DO THIS STEP IN HIDEOUT).

I pressed X (in hideout 4th specter would go poof) I grabbed enhance pressed x again back to midnight weapon set and socketed my gem in shield and went to hideout from local town instance to see if all 4 specters were their and it was. This trick hopefully should work for changing armour or whatever you've got to do just make sure you socket the raise specter gem in the same location you had previous armour.

I have the same question.
Can anyone confirm if this still works?
You used to be able to switch armor in town as long as you put the spectre gem in the exact same position it was in.
well... been trying to spawn wickermen in overgrown ruins for about two hours now, am 6 maps deep, also tried hydra once, no luck so far, got TV's multiple times, so... WTB T15+ Wickermen pls? HSC 'SpectresAndChill'
I tried both hydra and OG but no luck. On the other hand, OG is working since two nice people gave me wm in one and tv in the other. Just no luck for me.
Censored.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ivZ3sKznYKnbwC3n1Dwvw?view_as=subscriber
I just added new short videos ( boss fight )
t12 - Plateau
t14 - Palace
t15 - Abyss
t16 - Minotaur

All tihs spectres from Shaper. 3x TV and 1x WM !
Sorry for bad quality and fps.
Still searching for TV. WTB Portal to Shaper's with Wicker Man or TV on Standard. PM - Arithak.
Last edited by tresor99 on May 1, 2020, 5:04:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info