[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

WE DID IT BOYS
Not only are they reverting the change, but they're also buffing desecrate. Now a summoner only needs to worry about getting their desired spectres in story acts, then they can go to ANY map and raise them in that instance. No need to even keep a list of maps where they can be desecrated anymore.
"
MersennePrime wrote:
Not only are they reverting the change, but they're also buffing desecrate. Now a summoner only needs to worry about getting their desired spectres in story acts, then they can go to ANY map and raise them in that instance. No need to even keep a list of maps where they can be desecrated anymore.

where ? can you please link post ?
"
arthasdk wrote:
"
MersennePrime wrote:

where ? can you please link post ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2017682
We did it guys, and GGG listened!

"
MersennePrime wrote:

Not just any map, man, you can use them for progressing in story too I guess, inb4 Act6 Tukohama trivializing everything until map. It's too big, I'm dying!
Last edited by wiwigvn on Oct 12, 2017, 10:31:01 PM
"
wiwigvn wrote:

"
MersennePrime wrote:

Not just any map, man, you can use them for progressing in story too I guess, inb4 Act6 Tukohama trivializing everything until map. It's too big, I'm dying!

Im scared they are gonna just release notes and say that the specter corpses will stay the level they were raised from so they cant just be resummoned anywhere :C
"
"
wiwigvn wrote:

"
MersennePrime wrote:

Im scared they are gonna just release notes and say that the specter corpses will stay the level they were raised from so they cant just be resummoned anywhere :C

Nah, it defeats the whole purpose of the patch that way, and I think Chris was expressly referring to the Desecrate bug we've been using so far, so it's clear that the corpse must be at the zone level.

My only concern is that he seems to mean that any tileset can spawn any type of spectres, which are different from the bug we've been using. Not sure he meant it or just misrepresented it. I hope for the former, of course.
Last edited by wiwigvn on Oct 12, 2017, 10:53:59 PM
Spoiler
THIS IS A BUFF
can anyone on softcore try HoGM with new downscale system and post some video?
i would do it, but have only characters on hardcore, so don't wan't to lose whole character
thx
Het Natt,

Going into PvP (1v1 for daily Leo) with Spectres gets them killed instantly and they do not come back after returning to HO or Highgate. Please put a warning or a note on big red bold type that we should not go into PvP at all. The animate guardian does survive this bug, just need to cast it again to bring it back with its gear.

As easy as it is to avoid it by just never going into PVP, it's a very nasty bug.

Can't believe they didn't test persistence of spectres after, or going into, PVP.

Last edited by Razzenit on Oct 13, 2017, 2:19:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info