[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
Kispren wrote:
Got 3 tp left for TV t17.
Ask me.

edit: 1 left
edit2: no more :(

Ty, i got 4 TV in your shaper realm.
I uploaded new short boss fight. Spectres from shaper T17 3x TV and 1x WM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdE-MQPlnNw Dark Forest Boss R.I.P :D
Does anyone know if changes in minion life and damage modifiers on your gear affect Spectres already summoned? Or do you have to re-summon them for it to take effect? Thanks!
Does anyone have advice on keeping the AG alive during shaper, especially the beam phase? I am running a level 25 (+2 from helm, +3 from lvl 4 empower) gem, along with minion res gem. He is wearing gloves with tri res, and according to tooltip, he has 25k health. Yet, the beam takes him down pretty quick. Why are the wickermen/vanguards more resilient to it?
Someone was able to asset me today to get the vanguard specters that spawned at shapers realm, no wickermen spawned their was a bunch of slashed miscreations and solar guards and kitava hearlds their as well. I also found out from global 820 their is a global 6666 for all fellow summoners in the same boat who are looking trying help one another to find their of choice. Not sure if this was mentioned but if it was my bad didn't mean to duplicate the PAS info.

Would this be worth using for a spectre build? Or is Vis Mortis BiS?
IGN - Imgur
"
Madbeats wrote:

-1 of spectre?! NO WAY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALYNSsKTFu0
Path of Exile Maze of the Minotaur Second Boss Fight Spectre 3.0.2
If somone want how build work on Minotaur pls check it .
"
JustMane wrote:
"
Madbeats wrote:

-1 of spectre?! NO WAY!
this guy speaks the truth unfortunately... Sorry it says -1 specter on it. Aka no +1 specter.
Pre-patch Desecrate is coming back
It's time!!! :D
Last edited by supercool753 on Oct 12, 2017, 10:08:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info