[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

So basically Solar Guards are bugged with spell echo, wicked are nerfed, TV are nerfed and cause crash every 10 minutes. What to run then? Flame sentinels?
"
AxeLond wrote:
Has anyone found any good elder items that fit this build?

I'ts quite easy to find a elder shield with Spell block.

Unless you are using necromantic aegis it's a really nice way to free up your amulet slot. Although it's probably easier to find a Stone amulet with +1 curse but until then getting +1 curse from skill tree works fine for me.

I have taken a liking to a shield with the new % mana and life on block.
"
Jadran wrote:
I am running 2 TV and 1 WM, doing fine so far.

What stats do we care for on Abyss Jewels, apart from Minion Damage?
I have a nice one with a lot of minion attack and cast speed, do TV/WM care about these at all?

you can check out all the mods for ghastly eye jewels on poedb.tw
Are there any other monster that benefit from the same supports as TVs? So possible wicker alternativs?
Well, after killing guards (minotaur and phoenix) a few times I just have to say:

*This build still rock on bosses;
*4 TV's seems stronger, but WM is just a big meat shield boy with zombies. It's easier to be alive doing guardians with this setup (3TV+1WM);
*SG are much better to clearspeed but go really down into guardians and even some T13/T14 bosses (like desert springs)
*Ghazzy SG build use Victario's and that make SG much... much stronger, but they still not that good at guardians (and you will be squishy as hell);
*To maps I use flesh offering into mobs and bone offering at bosses/abyss;
*Still 5L (lvl 18/19 gems), no other special gear.

Yeah, I know that spell echo is still bugged with SG and they probably will be really different when GGG fix it, but atm I can't stand to use 2 different setups. TV+WM is a setup to cast ball lightning and run with quicksilver, and I don't need much more.

Not that perfect english but you guys will understand :p
Last edited by Darkkaos on Dec 13, 2017, 5:05:20 PM
yep the boss killing is still great, just a tad bit slower to clear now with the wicker damage nerf

i still think the best compromise is 3 vanguards and 1 wicker.

you could try a mix of solar guards and fire-eaters since they both scale fire/proj dmg. something like: spectre+ele focus+minion dmg+echo(still has great cast speed bonus)+fire pen+gmp(pierce or slower proj swap for bosses)
Last edited by yehcuzletsgo on Dec 13, 2017, 5:01:39 PM
You don't want to mix TVs with Flame Eaters...they require GMP and Faster Proj to be good (going for slower proj instead of GMP on bosseS).
Wicker men work, but the clear speed suffered. I highly recommend running full solar guards in this build for mapping. The links would be something like: Raise Spec, Min Dmg, Spell Echo (even though its bugged), GMP, Ele Focus and Fire Pen as 6L. For boss killing with TV you can swap out GMP for swift affli and spell echo for minion resists, no recoloring required.

What I wonder about is if there isnt a better gem than minion resists for boss killing now, since minion resists are easily available on abyss jewels.
Last edited by Tommassino on Dec 13, 2017, 5:11:18 PM
I have personally started to run 4 vanguards in a pseudo 6 link helm and a 5 link srs to help with clearing.
"
You don't want to mix TVs with Flame Eaters...they require GMP and Faster Proj to be good (going for slower proj instead of GMP on bosseS).

solar guards with flame eaters, not vanguards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info