[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
Pappas wrote:
"
im level 64ish and making my way through act 9. I find low level vanguards are made of paper, any recommendations until i can get high level ones?

Use Solar Guards (u can find them in solar palace (act 8) and bridge (act 8)) as a spectres with that setup : Spectre+GMP+Spell Echo+Minion Dmg+Pierce+Fire Penetration. Don't forget to remove spell echo while summoning spectres. Also u can use these two jewels - Unending Hunger.

I'm playing with this setup and enjoy it.

I could beat Act 9 with Vanguards, they kick Act 9 bosses' asses pretty easily, I notice their health bars only drop in messy Harbinger/Breach or some boss fight but nothing that cannot regen/leech back shortly. Actually, I am the one that feel squishy af during the run lol
Last edited by wiwigvn on Sep 7, 2017, 6:00:48 AM
Doubling damage in clear speed setup is not really needed imho. 3 wicked and 1 vanguard already melt red maps very fast!
"
onomastikon wrote:
"
chillypoe wrote:
Thanks, and in wjich maps summon??

this is all detailed quite nicely in the original post

Its imposible for me found a tukohama's vanguard in a map... i check all mpas list tier 1 to 9
"
chillypoe wrote:
"
onomastikon wrote:
"
chillypoe wrote:
Thanks, and in wjich maps summon??

this is all detailed quite nicely in the original post

Its imposible for me found a tukohama's vanguard in a map... i check all mpas list tier 1 to 9

Have you read the original post carefully? It details the method everyone else is using quite understandably. It appears that English is not your native language and you may require some additional assistance; if so, maybe we can find someone to help translate. But more clearly than Natt has done, I cannot imagine myself to explain in English.
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion

"
Have you read the original post carefully? It details the method everyone else is using quite understandably. It appears that English is not your native language and you may require some additional assistance; if so, maybe we can find someone to help translate. But more clearly than Natt has done, I cannot imagine myself to explain in English.

can you specify the section plz and i try to read more carefully

THX

Done, thx for your help
Last edited by chillypoe on Sep 7, 2017, 8:43:35 AM
"
chillypoe wrote:
"
chaelp wrote:
Definition of amazing budget build, killed Shaper deathless and Uber Atziri. GG.

What spectres combination do you think its better??

I did Shaper and Uber Atziri with 3 Vanguards, I'm going to go with 2 Vanguards and 1 Wickerman later tonight to see if its even smoother.
"
onomastikon wrote:

Comment: Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but having "adds x lightning / cold damage to attacks" on gloves or jewelry is a nice extraneous QoL bonus if you can afford it, especially when using Scourge and some on-hit movement skill such as Shield Charge (love that skill!) or Whirling Blades. This gives your Shield Charges the additional EE-proc application chance when used appropriately (and an additional minion damage boost application for Scourge, plus another incentive to obtain the Fortify buff when this is linked to your Charge). Obviously, make sure you never have "adds x fire damage" on any item anywhere. Is this worth mentioning in a little subsection in "gear" perhaps?

Thanks!

Yes, it's very speedy way to apply EE without wasting time to cast spell. Just breeze through group, never look back, unless some valuable things drop!
"
chaelp wrote:
"
chillypoe wrote:
"
chaelp wrote:
Definition of amazing budget build, killed Shaper deathless and Uber Atziri. GG.

What spectres combination do you think its better??

I did Shaper and Uber Atziri with 3 Vanguards, I'm going to go with 2 Vanguards and 1 Wickerman later tonight to see if its even smoother.

What lvl you are and how many life???
It's great to see your continued feedback and tips, everyone! The build is getting better and better thanks to you guys.

And grats everyone killing Shaper/Uber Atziri/Chayula on this build for the first time!
MB "The Surrender" as a shield will be better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info