[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

found in T9 shaped Academy map

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/Y8FGp
With 4 spectres what setup would you use? I'm currently using 2 wicker man and 2 vanguard with minion damage, ele focus, efficacy, burning dmg and swift affliction.
"
insobyr wrote:
found in T9 shaped Academy map

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/Y8FGp

It's doesn't matter about "shaped" version, it's work for all tileset of this map. Also i wrote about Library tileset (academy/museum/scriptorium), but its still doesnt added to list. :sad:
If i want to use Tukohamas shield, wich nodes its better to remove to go Aegis node???? I think life nodes, but im not sure.

Thx
what about a 5 link? What would the gems links be?
"
Exelice wrote:

It's doesn't matter about "shaped" version, it's work for all tileset of this map. Also i wrote about Library tileset (academy/museum/scriptorium), but its still doesnt added to list. :sad:

Hey! I'll go through the tilesets and add the missing maps today. Thanks for all your tips and comments, Exelice!
I am just getting to maps with this build. I am playing it a bit differently with some zombies still though I may change that in time. I am curious about having bone offering and flesh as self cast. It feels to me if I have the option I will always just keep flesh up for MS and mobility and that bone offering has very limited uses(Might just be for bosses?). I am just curious when you see yourself using bone over flesh.

Fun build so far! brings me back to the burned miscreation spectres!
Thanks for the build.

Arsenal tier 10 seems to have both Vanguards and wickers. Been using it for two days now.

Awesome guide, keep it up.
How do u tell the vanguards from the warriors apart? they look pretty much the same. is there anything how u recognize a vanguard?
"
Sakamoto1 wrote:
How do u tell the vanguards from the warriors apart? they look pretty much the same. is there anything how u recognize a vanguard?

Use "A" or what other button you use for targeting corpses and you can just check the names of them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info