[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

After some tests with Dyadus in AG, feels like for main weapon Innsbury Edge its best choice (100% Maim on hit, good attack speed and accuracy) against t16/shaper/ubers. Also its easy to found by card sets with culling strike corrupt (less accuracy, but still fun).
Last edited by Exelice on Sep 7, 2017, 3:07:39 PM
Atoll has vanguards (:
"
chillypoe wrote:

What lvl you are and how many life???

Level 91 about 5800 life and 3800 mana
It's my first time running a spectre build, it's so fun and strong. But it's tedious to desecrate every login... It took me 15 minutes and only found 2 vanguards in T3 Vaal map <.<
Last edited by wiwigvn on Sep 8, 2017, 1:01:06 AM
"
wiwigvn wrote:
It's my first time running a spectre build, it's so fun and strong. But it's tedious to desecrate every login... It took me 15 minutes and only found 2 vanguards in T3 Vaal map <.<

Some tips for desecrate.

You used to be able to use spell echo or multiple traps with sunblast belt to get more desecrates per charge. I'm at work cant test it but i think this still works.

You need level 19 desecrate to desecrate higher than level 75 spectres. i have only a level 17 one, and last time i checked level 19 desecrate was 10 chaos. I use a +2 gems ring to get my desecrates. If you have level 18 desecrate or a empower gem +17 desecrate you can use a reverbation rod to get your desecrates faster.

Hope these tips help.
"
Exelice wrote:
After some tests with Dyadus in AG, feels like for main weapon Innsbury Edge its best choice (100% Maim on hit, good attack speed and accuracy) against t16/shaper/ubers. Also its easy to found by card sets with culling strike corrupt (less accuracy, but still fun).

Could anybody tell me what happens when you target a new one hander with animate guardian when its already dual wielding? Does it only change 1st weapon or does it alternate hands.?
How much better is this spectre setup over solar guards or flame sentinels?

I understand this setup is no question better for end game maps and bosses. If running lower tier maps (leveling), what are the damage/clearspeed tradeoffs?

I noticed that spectres could die because of poison while you're dead, is that normal?
"
Phayze wrote:
How much better is this spectre setup over solar guards or flame sentinels?

I understand this setup is no question better for end game maps and bosses. If running lower tier maps (leveling), what are the damage/clearspeed tradeoffs?

In my experience, Using 1 wickerman 2 vanguards, I keep flesh offering up, use convocation agressively, curse each pack and move on, wickerman kills most of the mobs, totems left behind kills the rest. This way i can clear 99% of the map without looking back. You need to listen to drop sounds though. Some of the mobs die after they leave your screen. Cleaning with 2 wickermans would be cleaner and possibly abit faster and i think you wont notice the dps difference on the boss. You can also use minion speed gem. With both flesh offering and minion speed, totem rays turns much faster hence faster clear speed.
"
sikat wrote:
"
wiwigvn wrote:

Some tips for desecrate.

You used to be able to use spell echo or multiple traps with sunblast belt to get more desecrates per charge. I'm at work cant test it but i think this still works.

You need level 19 desecrate to desecrate higher than level 75 spectres. i have only a level 17 one, and last time i checked level 19 desecrate was 10 chaos. I use a +2 gems ring to get my desecrates. If you have level 18 desecrate or a empower gem +17 desecrate you can use a reverbation rod to get your desecrates faster.

Hope these tips help.

Cool, I forgot +1 all gem can boost empower too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info