[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

is there any way to prevent minions from dying of bleeding or poison?
This amazing build is getting better and better. I am not sure if this is mentioned in the thread but while reading wikipedia page of animate guardian i saw this:

"
The Guardian does not share your max amount of curses you can apply to enemies, and therefore functions as a player with the default curse limit when applying curses (through corrupted gloves, for example).

I bought a cheap glove with vulnerability curse and i have now dual curse for free.
What would be the best 5-link setup with Vis Mortis, focusing on boss killing? I assume that 3 vanguards + 1 wicker man is optimal, but really not sure about the links...

Thanks for this awesome build, very viable in SSF too :) My first spectre build and loving it!
Last edited by Steamr0ller on Sep 8, 2017, 1:18:20 PM
"
sikat wrote:
This amazing build is getting better and better. I am not sure if this is mentioned in the thread but while reading wikipedia page of animate guardian i saw this:

"
The Guardian does not share your max amount of curses you can apply to enemies, and therefore functions as a player with the default curse limit when applying curses (through corrupted gloves, for example).

I bought a cheap glove with vulnerability curse and i have now dual curse for free.

I tested this and it seems to overwrite my curse...
You are right. I guess i get too excited after reading wikipedia. Its actually overwriting.
Sadly, I have been plagued with a stream of disconnects that seem to be getting worse and worse. Fall of Oriath has meant the fall of stability for poe, at least in my case. For this reason, I think I may have to hang the spectre build on the shelf until things get better. I have had the worst day on PoE ever, wasting many t16 maps and spending all of my time trying to desecrate only to get DCed. I could use a quantum of pity ;)

One more remark, if I may: I was unable to confirm that Overgrown Shrine can summon Vanguards and Wicker Men. Are you absolutely certain?
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
The Shaper Realm gives T17 Vangaurds and Wicker Men, this was not listed in the original post, but I got them yesterday.
"
chaelp wrote:
The Shaper Realm gives T17 Vangaurds and Wicker Men, this was not listed in the original post, but I got them yesterday.

I can confirm, they spawned in mini-boss rooms.

What do you guys think about United in Dream? Is that a good expensive alternative to The Scourge? I don't know how poison damage scales with our minions
Hello.
I wanted to try a summoner in this league, and I chose yours which is simple and well described thank you.
Question about leveling. You say to get Potency of Will node before Equilibrium in the passive tree. But I notice you didnt get it in your final skill trees ... is it a mistake or do you need to refund it later ??
Last edited by Scipion75 on Sep 8, 2017, 4:46:48 PM
"
Scipion75 wrote:
Hello.
I wanted to try a summoner in this league, and I chose yours which is simple and well described thank you.
Question about leveling. You say to get Potency of Will node before Equilibrium in the passive tree. But I notice you didnt get it in your final skill trees ... is it a mistake or do you need to refund it later ??

You pick this only if lvling with SRS, after u swap on spectres - remove it.

"
onomastikon wrote:

One more remark, if I may: I was unable to confirm that Overgrown Shrine can summon Vanguards and Wicker Men. Are you absolutely certain?

Yes, i can confirm. One thing about Overgrown shrine/ruins - it's one of the greatest place for desecrating, cuz can spawn nearly all monsters in game, and it's reason why so hard to find needed one.
Last edited by Exelice on Sep 8, 2017, 4:57:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info