[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Berkleys wrote:
I tried shaper.. but it definetly not worked..

My specrtes couldnt survive .. any ideas ?
Depends on what attack they were getting hit with. Most of the shaper fight is mechanics, not setup. However, there are a few things I can suggest:

You've taken the Spirit Eater ascendancy instead of Commander of Darkness. Spirit Eater only gives your minions the 30% damage boost, the other tags don't apply to spectres. CoD, on the other hand, gives you the same damage boost, plus another 20% resists to all elemental damage.

You're still using the Violent Dead jewel. Drop that and grab another Minion damage boost jewel. The DPS that your zombies put out is trivial by comparison. I don't even bother using zombies - ran several map tests and the clear speed with and without them was exactly the same.

On the way to Gravepact, you've taken the bottom two nodes to increase attack and cast speed. Looks like you are set up for Tukohama's Vanguards, and they don't benefit from attack and cast speed. Respec those to the top two nodes for some extra life and leech instead.

After those little bits, it really comes down to tactics. Try to use your attacks and movement skills to keep your minions out of his attacks. Try to save your convocation for the bullet hell phase and emergencies.

Thanx! Will do everything you said!
I noticed, when I compared the minion life % with yours, mine was too low, what could that be? I guess its around 110% ..

Other thing that I noticed.. I was trying to bring the TV back up at the shaper healm.. but man.. they DID NOT come up with the desecrate.. what could be wrong? lol

Thanx again for the answer!
"
Berkleys wrote:

Other thing that I noticed.. I was trying to bring the TV back up at the shaper healm.. but man.. they DID NOT come up with the desecrate.. what could be wrong? lol

Thanx again for the answer!

You can summon spectres in Shaper room, it just taked time (sometime like 15 minutes) to get them from desecrate: desecrate uses random monsters and there are VERY many monster types in Shaper's Realm.
Guys, I'm literally immortal with this shield, find the same one.
I just stay in the middle of Abyss on T13 and nothing happens, lol.
Hiya! Does anyone know what the base animated guardian resists are? I'm trying to figure if I should get a jewel with minion resists to cap mine. Using southbound, icetomb, bringer of rain, and rainbowstride atm.

Thank!!!
Just cleared yellow elder and only ran into two issues.

First I died a lot but I am chocking that up to my level and being unfamiliar with the battle I kept standing in the DOT zones. Also my AG got one shot at some point.

Quick question other than leveling I'm only 77 and capping my gems to 20 how else can I increase my tankiness?

Thanks
"
Kronodude wrote:

First I died a lot but I am chocking that up to my level and being unfamiliar with the battle I kept standing in the DOT zones. Also my AG got one shot at some point.

Quick question other than leveling I'm only 77 and capping my gems to 20 how else can I increase my tankiness?

Thanks

- Shield or amulet with % of block chance applied to spells, for example:

- Rumi's flask to top out your block chance.

- Rings need life / mana / resists
- Move that Empower level 1 to your backup gear and put something else in. At level 1, empower does literally nothing but cost you more mana.
- A little worried about freeze and bleed? ;) I'm fond of flasks that boost armour in combination. I always hit both of these, so the second one boosts the first:

- The quicksilver flask only boosts the speed of shield charge, not whirling blades.
- The 2 socket Abyss belts are generally a bad idea. Swap for a single socket with life and resists. Or even a straight leather belt for lots of life and resists.
- Vitality aura uses too much mana, and we use mana for life using Mind over Matter. I'd suggest switching to a level 1 clarity.
- Jewels. Priority is for life and / or mana, then minion damage mods, then possibly resists or extra Dex.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Kronodude wrote:

Thanks

- Move that Empower level 1 to your backup gear and put something else in. At level 1, empower does literally nothing but cost you more mana.
- A little worried about freeze and bleed? ;) I'm fond of flasks that boost armour in combination. I always hit both of these, so the second one boosts the first:

- The quicksilver flask only boosts the speed of shield charge, not whirling blades.
- The 2 socket Abyss belts are generally a bad idea. Swap for a single socket with life and resists. Or even a straight leather belt for lots of life and resists.
- Vitality aura uses too much mana, and we use mana for life using Mind over Matter. I'd suggest switching to a level 1 clarity.
- Jewels. Priority is for life and / or mana, then minion damage mods, then possibly resists or extra Dex.

What pantheon gods do you recommend, and what divine vessel upgrades?
What do you think is the most efficient globally :
- Tuko in 6L chest + Flame Golem in Helmet with immolate + minion dmg, or
- Flame Golem in 6L chest + Tuko in Helmet with burning dmg + minion dmg ?
Does the wolves from the scourge, can be summoned by our ball lighning?
And, does it scales with all our minion passives, equips and increased duration?
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
"
grimjack68 wrote:

Sounds great for replacing empower any gem in particular I was thinking fortify.

Second I was running vitality as I felt my minion regen was low do you run minion health regen or do you just rely on convocation.

With clarity do you run a watcher's eye and if so which of the three affixes do you look for?

Added energy shield
10% damage from Mana

Is it worth having both of these or are we looking for the 10% dmg from Mana.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info