[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Well I just got this gear in Standard for the price of 1 Vaal (which I presume was used on the helm). Just blew all of my currency on an ED character, but I guess I'll be playing this now...

"
hwat wrote:
Guys, I'm literally immortal with this shield, find the same one.
I just stay in the middle of Abyss on T13 and nothing happens, lol.

I need that shield lol
"
SolemnKnight wrote:
"
hwat wrote:

I need that shield lol

dont, he will get one shoted in guardians and shaper, with 75/75 you can stay in the middle of any trash pack and tell the same, you would rather need the right mods on the shield like high block high life/mana/resis
Hello there ,
I have a question... In the screenshot i saw 180% increased minion life but i cant find how . I only got 85% atm. Please let me know if i'm doing something wrong

My summoner char named Plakomounaki

THX
"
SolemnKnight wrote:
"
hwat wrote:

I need that shield lol

This shield is pretty weak - ways to less life+mana. That's the only thing that counts for shaper and guardians.
I did Shaper multiple times and also uber Atziri and HOG - I believe Lioneye's Remorse is the best option.

Btw: I got culling strike on my Scourge - best thing I ever did - especially for Shaper.
Which one should i use?
How many of each?: For boss killing (Guardians and above) it's best to all Tukohama's Vanguards and at most 1x Wicker Man. This will give immense single target damage and OK clear speed. For mapping I'd recommend 1x Wicker Man and rest Tukohama's Vanguards.

He is sayin' the same thing right? XD
How come there's flesh offering in the build? Offerings don't stack right? Shouldn't we aim to have bone offering up always for survivability?
"
Bibibabibu wrote:
How come there's flesh offering in the build? Offerings don't stack right? Shouldn't we aim to have bone offering up always for survivability?

Just QoL thing. when mapping trash you use flesh it speeds up ur clearing speed substantially, but remember to snap back on bone when facing boss. I hate swapping gems, with little lag sometimes I lifted up my gear instead of gem and lost max spectres, then I will have "great" time waiting in 6666. so I only use bone offering.
"
SolemnKnight wrote:

What pantheon gods do you recommend, and what divine vessel upgrades?
I'm using the Brine King for less stunlocks, and Abberath because I hate burning ground.

Solaris is probably a better choice if you are mostly fighting guardians / shaper / atziri.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info