[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
ikki1349 wrote:
What do you think is the most efficient globally :
- Tuko in 6L chest + Flame Golem in Helmet with immolate + minion dmg, or
- Flame Golem in 6L chest + Tuko in Helmet with burning dmg + minion dmg ?
I doubt there is going to be much of a difference between the two setups, to be honest. Either one should clear content and bosses rather easily.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Marchosiae wrote:
Does the wolves from the scourge, can be summoned by our ball lighning?
And, does it scales with all our minion passives, equips and increased duration?
As long as the ball lightning strikes the killing blow, sure. They should scale as well, however, the damage they do is still trivial by comparison to our Spectres.
"
Kronodude wrote:

Sounds great for replacing empower any gem in particular I was thinking fortify.

Second I was running vitality as I felt my minion regen was low do you run minion health regen or do you just rely on convocation.

With clarity do you run a watcher's eye and if so which of the three affixes do you look for?

Added energy shield
10% damage from Mana

Is it worth having both of these or are we looking for the 10% dmg from Mana.

Thanks
Fortify is a great choice.

I don't need convocation or regen. Block is where we get our life from, block and Bone Offering. At level 20, BO grants 594 life to you and your minions on block.

I'm not running a watcher's eye, either. With Mind over Matter, I've got effectively 8200 life, plus an additional 1000 ES. With flasks up I'm running 20k armour and maxxed resists. I've been one shot once in over 400 hours of playtime.

I'd probably just run an additional jewel with life / mana / minion damage.
"
jtsouf wrote:
Hello there ,
I have a question... In the screenshot i saw 180% increased minion life but i cant find how . I only got 85% atm. Please let me know if i'm doing something wrong

My summoner char named Plakomounaki

THX
Mine is only 47%, I wouldn't worry about it.

You've taken Spirit Eater instead of Commander of Darkness though. CoD is better, it has the same damage bonus and it grants additional resists for you and your minions for the cost of a level 1 clarity.
"
grimjack68 wrote:

I don't need convocation or regen. Block is where we get our life from, block and Bone Offering. At level 20, BO grants 594 life to you and your minions on block.

I'm not running a watcher's eye, either. With Mind over Matter, I've got effectively 8200 life, plus an additional 1000 ES. With flasks up I'm running 20k armour and maxxed resists. I've been one shot once in over 400 hours of playtime.

Okay so more life armor and spell block. And clarity just to keep my Mana topped off.

Thanks
"
MiguelFg wrote:
How many of each?: For boss killing (Guardians and above) it's best to all Tukohama's Vanguards and at most 1x Wicker Man. This will give immense single target damage and OK clear speed. For mapping I'd recommend 1x Wicker Man and rest Tukohama's Vanguards.

He is sayin' the same thing right? XD
Yes, he's saying the same thing. For 3.0 it was 3 and 1 or 1 and 3, and he just edited the numbers. :)
"
Imurgod wrote:
"
Bibibabibu wrote:
How come there's flesh offering in the build? Offerings don't stack right? Shouldn't we aim to have bone offering up always for survivability?

Just QoL thing. when mapping trash you use flesh it speeds up ur clearing speed substantially, but remember to snap back on bone when facing boss. I hate swapping gems, with little lag sometimes I lifted up my gear instead of gem and lost max spectres, then I will have "great" time waiting in 6666. so I only use bone offering.
Quite a few folks will run FO all the time, with a CWDT linked to Desecrate and BO for when it gets thick.
"
Kronodude wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:

Okay so more life armor and spell block. And clarity just to keep my Mana topped off.

Thanks
You should never run out of mana, actually, unless you get hit REALLY hard and Mind over Matter drains your pool. The clarity is just the cheapest aura to trigger the Commander of Darkness resist boost.

Alternatively, if you can get your resists high enough without 1 ring, you can run haste / determination / whatever you like in an essence worm.
Is there not a way to search a thread here? Kinda new....

I was wondering if cast on damage support + desecrate + bone offering on a 3L shield works? Otherwise how do get the 1x 6L, 3x 4L, 1x 3L, and 2x 2L gear? Unless there's something I'm unaware of its not possible. Best you can get is 1x 6L, 3x 4L, 2x 3L + 1L rings... Could someone please explain? If I have to give something up, what's the best thing to give up?
"
Weioo wrote:
Is there not a way to search a thread here? Kinda new....

I was wondering if cast on damage support + desecrate + bone offering on a 3L shield works? Otherwise how do get the 1x 6L, 3x 4L, 1x 3L, and 2x 2L gear? Unless there's something I'm unaware of its not possible. Best you can get is 1x 6L, 3x 4L, 2x 3L + 1L rings... Could someone please explain? If I have to give something up, what's the best thing to give up?
Putting it in a 3L shield will work fine. You absolutely have to give something up to run the CWDT though.

Personally, I run:
- Spectres in a 6L
- Movement skill in a 3L
- Animate Guardian in a 4L
- Curse in a 4L
- Everything else gets squeezed in where ever it will fit. Bone and flesh offering, stone golem, desecrate, convocation, clarity, determination...

If I were to pull things out to try a CWDT setup, I'd probably pull stone golem and determination. Maybe the AG if I can't fit it all in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info