[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

has anyone tested with chance to ignite for raw fire dmg, +39%? as for the last 6L gem?

It's pretty good to change swift affliction for takuhama clearspeed, but how i say before, it's give nothing for wicker man (only 10% inc. from quality part), and for 6l Chance to ignite seems more solid choise.
Last edited by Exelice on Sep 16, 2017, 8:03:18 AM
"
Atum84 wrote:
Hello,

just a quick question for the last 6L again:

the last update before swift affliction was, that chance to ignite is with 39% more fire dmg a good option.

but as swift affliction has a 44% multiplier, we take this now?

thanks!

Swift affliction. Chance to ignite is only a 29% multiplier. It has more raw damage than Minion and Totem Elemental resistance, though.

"
Inferius90 wrote:
Why Vulnerability over Flammability?

It gave me slightly higher damage in PoB. It is probably because we already have a fair amount of -% resitances.

"
onomastikon wrote:
I remember the discussion at the beginning of this thread and the consensus seemed very clear that swift affliction does NOT work for WM, since their skill has neither duration nor does it hit for damage. Can you please elucidate regarding the confirmation that it DOES work for Wicker Men too? Thank you

"
Exelice wrote:
It's pretty good to change swift affliction for takuhama clearspeed, but how i say before, it's give nothing for wicker man (only 10% inc. from quality part), and for 6l Chance to ignite seems more solid choise.

Swift affliction was assumed not to work for Wicker men because it does not work for normal RF due to the duration tag. However, I recently tested it vs. Avarius and it does in fact work. I was surprised as well!
"
Natt wrote:

Swift affliction was assumed not to work for Wicker men because it does not work for normal RF due to the duration tag. However, I recently tested it vs. Avarius and it does in fact work. I was surprised as well!

I think it wokrs because the Unending hunger jewel gives hidden duration tag to all specters even if you are not usig the jewel itself ( same thing happened to Burning arrow with Pitch Darkness jewel , reduced duration boosts it's damage despite it not having duration tag listed on the gem )
"
Fedner_IV wrote:
"
Natt wrote:

I think it wokrs because the Unending hunger jewel gives hidden duration tag to all specters even if you are not usig the jewel itself ( same thing happened to Burning arrow with Pitch Darkness jewel , reduced duration boosts it's damage despite it not having duration tag listed on the gem )

I actually do not use Unending Hunger, though.
This build should go for build of the week.
Damage is so good. I can do T12 easily with 5link. I haven't got any T13 maps yet to try.

My gear
Spoiler

Saving for 6link so I don't have bisco yet
Last edited by Inferius90 on Sep 16, 2017, 10:32:10 AM
The Hall of Grandmasters is so damn dangerous. Some has ridiculous damage they can 2-3 shots my spectres easily!
Last edited by wiwigvn on Sep 16, 2017, 10:34:26 AM
"
Natt wrote:
"
Fedner_IV wrote:
"
Natt wrote:

I actually do not use Unending Hunger, though.

As I said you don't actually need to use Unending hunger for it to work the unending hunger jewel just needs to exist in the game :)

EDIT : I found a video by Tarke Cat explaing the issue of jewels that add hidden tags :
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/uqGvN5zTBTw

Last edited by Fedner_IV on Sep 16, 2017, 10:41:55 AM
Ah, sorry I didnt read your post properly! Gotcha :)
Last edited by Natt on Sep 16, 2017, 11:05:17 AM
Man, lowering spectres' level for location is such a bulls**t mechanic. You can clear all endgame ezpz and your spec die at some prophesy in 20lvl zone and now you have to resummon them in the proper location.
I had to buy 5L staff for SRS just to clear Hall of the Grandmasters
Last edited by vasterov on Sep 16, 2017, 11:56:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info