[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Natt sorry for all these questions but how useful is the max lvl cwdt + bone offering link in practice? Do you feel like it saves you or helps you often?

Also, is there something special about desecrate lvl 6 or could that link just be cwdt 1 + desecrate 7 too?
"
zankioh wrote:
Natt sorry for all these questions but how useful is the max lvl cwdt + bone offering link in practice? Do you feel like it saves you or helps you often?

Also, is there something special about desecrate lvl 6 or could that link just be cwdt 1 + desecrate 7 too?

The CwdT setup is proably only needed for HC. It lends to a more aggressive playstyle where you can use Flesh Offering most of the time because you can rely on Bone Offering being cast in a time of need. It has actually saved me several times.
"
zankioh wrote:

I switched that low lvl desecrate for immortal call. Saves me a lot at unexpected harbingers
Not sure if this 20lvl setup is needed because I self cast bone offering all the time
Last edited by Inferius90 on Sep 16, 2017, 12:45:30 PM
How do you deal with Dexterity-based gems since there's close to none significant dex nodes taken in the tree? Having a hard time hitting enough dex to upgrade desecrate.
"
Natt wrote:

"
Inferius90 wrote:
Why Vulnerability over Flammability?

It gave me slightly higher damage in PoB. It is probably because we already have a fair amount of -% resitances.

do you think that flammability could be still more effective on endgame bosses compared to vulnerability, considering their added elemental resistances?
very nice guide there. something i was looking for a long time. the hardest part for me was to get high dex and also chaos res with ok life. but i manage to do it-res caped and 80+ chaos res.
now at 6373 life and 2394 mana. i still have to do shaper and guardians and my question is should i take those minion life nodes which i did not and what 2 curses should i use for guardians/shaper?
got lucky and i bought stone of lazhwar for 1alc...

this is my gear atm..lvl 94

links are for solar guards
Great guide, carefully researched!

I have a question about recommended gems though.

In several posts, Exelice says he tested Swift Affliction and found that it did not work with Wikerman.

For example:
"
Exelice wrote:

Don't think u test it how i say. Just for you, i repeat - try 1L and 4L with less dur+eff+swift.

I did 20 kills dominus (2 stage) with both setup:
Its 35-36 secs with both setup.

However, the opening post lists Swift Affliction as a recommended gem stating that it works with both Wikerman and Vanguards. Is the opening post in error?
Hey guys,

Anyone wanna share some thoughts on shapeing atlas, to sustain high lvl spectrers. I really hate layout of crypt. What do you guys do?
"
Meatzhield wrote:
Hey guys,

Anyone wanna share some thoughts on shapeing atlas, to sustain high lvl spectrers. I really hate layout of crypt. What do you guys do?

I buy some Palace (T14) instead of shaping crypt
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
Meatzhield wrote:
Hey guys,

I buy some Palace (T14) instead of shaping crypt

Doesn't really matter I guess. I was running now some t12-14 maps for few hours with t10 spectres just because I was lazy xD

Spectres just refuse to die. I haven't seen yet any spectre below 80% of hp. 3 vanguards and 1 wicker is perfect setup
Last edited by Inferius90 on Sep 17, 2017, 5:14:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info