[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

honestly thanks to this build I'm farming multi-modded guardians like they were Voll from dried lake, and did the shaper a lot of times deathless (died once because of a bugged oneshot maybe?)
3 vanguards and 1 wicker are fine, of course having a custom setup for each one helps but it's not strictly necessary.
I think that the hardest guardian will always be the minotaur, not for the boss himself rather than the arena which is terrible and you got to move a lot, but since your spectres are doing the work you may stay safe at distance.
chimera is the easiest, while phoenix with increased area of effect must be fought carefully keeping the maximum distance possible while spamming your lightning balls, in the hydra arena look out for her ricochet, dodge the freezing bullets and bring an anti-freeze flask, without increased life mods she should last not more than a minute.
Last edited by Giammafix on Sep 22, 2017, 10:47:13 AM
"
xtREEN wrote:

dropped few minutes ago, is this in any way useful for this build?

off course:D

1. i say upgrade it. with 70/70 block chance you get every time 250 life back on block is pretty awesome (same for minions). i dont think Intimidate is strong enough

2. the main problem with hat shield is that it has no res so you need pretty rare equip

3. its the best defense shield in the game right now and your minions get it (and your AG) but expensive
Last edited by wolf4547 on Sep 22, 2017, 11:17:23 AM
What would the tree look in case of using Tukohama's Fortress? Obviously we're dropping the block nodes on the left and also going for NA; what else, though? Does anyone actually have this version up and running? I tried searching through poebuilds.io, finding some guys using Natt's build as base, but no Tukohama's Fortress versions. Actually, almost no one at the top of the ladder (including SC ladder, too) uses NA - not even with Victario's. A lot of people use Victario's without NA (which I personally don't understand - it's the on-kill charges that matter most, not the on-hit ones, imo), though...
Not sure about TF, not running it myself, but on the topic of Victario's, someone mentioned earlier that DoTs applied by spectres will count as yours for the purposes of kills, so anything killed by their DoTs (most things killed) will count as yours for things like Victario's. I can confirm that, while using it, my minions get a lot of charges.
"
dthomsen wrote:
Not sure about TF, not running it myself, but on the topic of Victario's, someone mentioned earlier that DoTs applied by spectres will count as yours for the purposes of kills, so anything killed by their DoTs (most things killed) will count as yours for things like Victario's. I can confirm that, while using it, my minions get a lot of charges.

Thanks for confirming that! Didn't know it works that way, will probably go that route for now. I'm currently transitioning from Mattc's version of the build using Solar Guards and Cannibal Fire-eaters, just managed to miraculously get a +1 curses SoL (on my 2nd vaal orb - this rivals even my 15 fusings to get a 6L DF earlier this league), will be building around it, I think.

Looking at your tree I can't help but wonder: don't you ever feel that you're going way too defensive for SC? Those massive shield increase nodes made me re-check whether this is indeed a SC character!
Part of it is that I'm going for 100 this season, so I'm trying to make sure I don't die cuz that's where most of my exp is going atm haha. Plus I don't feel the need to bother with anything but defenses seeing as I burn down guardians in fifteen seconds or so of just standing there (didn't even think to bother with Ball Lightning this last run, it was so quick).

I've been playing with my sister, so I haven't done UAtziri or Shaper yet, but to be honest I don't feel like there's really much to add to the build at this point but never-dying. If anything, the build and damage I'm getting are too good; I barely notice when I'm fighting bosses a lot of the time, and I almost never bother using two hands to play. My job in playing is mostly just holding down LMB and not standing in things, haha
Probably not of huge interest, but I've personally confirmed that you can get both wickermen and tukohama vanguards from desecrating in The Pale Court map (pale council boss, tier 8)
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
What would the tree look in case of using Tukohama's Fortress? Obviously we're dropping the block nodes on the left and also going for NA; what else, though? Does anyone actually have this version up and running? I tried searching through poebuilds.io, finding some guys using Natt's build as base, but no Tukohama's Fortress versions. Actually, almost no one at the top of the ladder (including SC ladder, too) uses NA - not even with Victario's. A lot of people use Victario's without NA (which I personally don't understand - it's the on-kill charges that matter most, not the on-hit ones, imo), though...

If you take NA, and then took out MoM, in my case after realizing I didn't need it in SC (http://poeurl.com/bzeJ), you'll end up having a tree similar to Natt's Classic Summoner tree, mainly because there's only so many ways you can build a Spectre Summoner which makes sense.
hi great build im done all guardians adn shaper 81lvl my char:) i heve question what i need upgrade or change?
sry my english is no me native language
Last edited by armanii84 on Sep 23, 2017, 4:09:07 AM
Been using a similiar build for quite a while now, the main differences are that I opted to go for unwavering stance from the passive tree allowing me to be permanently stun immune and have no block recovery animation, this also brings me to close proximity of some other life nodes, this way I can avoid stretching through some 10 strength nodes to get more life nodes on the left side of the tree. It also allows me to get solaris pantheon instead of brine king to mitigate the crit spike threat, which I find to be the only real threat when yoU're paying attention)

The second main difference is that I use a careful planning jewel and haste in an essence worm ring to provide some much needed speed to the build
(currently using tukohama fortress since I'm on softcore, so I gave up some of the life nodes to get the necromantic aegis)

Here are the items I'm using, overall pretty content with it, I do have one question regarding swift affliction tho, there seems to be contradicting opinions on whether it works, could anyone clarify?

Last edited by hedonist on Sep 23, 2017, 8:06:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info