[3.2 PRE PATCH NOTE] Support Aurabot 13 Auras, Huge Elemental DPS Boost

The only "required" corrupted item is the gloves! As soon as you have the gloves you can start the build like I did and upgrade a piece at the time
I'm thinking on getting my hands on a pair of Skyforth boots so I can run every aura except for vitality and envy (haste, hatred, wrath and anger on generosity) but I'm worried I won't be able to keep up with my partymembers since I wouldn't be able to keep shield charging (only during vaal clarity)

what are your thoughts on this?
On the shavs, I happened to 6 link it, does the item require 2 3 links or is a 6 link okay?
"
Darwolia wrote:
I'm thinking on getting my hands on a pair of Skyforth boots so I can run every aura except for vitality and envy (haste, hatred, wrath and anger on generosity) but I'm worried I won't be able to keep up with my partymembers since I wouldn't be able to keep shield charging (only during vaal clarity)

what are your thoughts on this?

You will hate your life if you cant shield charge without vaal clarity.
You can test it with no regen maps and see if u like it!
Last edited by piktok on Jan 12, 2018, 6:39:07 PM
"
kin9nothing wrote:
On the shavs, I happened to 6 link it, does the item require 2 3 links or is a 6 link okay?

I think you can use common logic and see if it works with support gems on your chest
Sorry for my English, but numbervan right. Don't forget about ZO and es regen. Stone golem cwdt bone offering it's pretty cool. I'm in love with shieldcharge and I hate Elreon ring -8 mana cost. But new watcher eyes jewel -10 mana cost will help us easy and I think that we can found slot for that. I don't tested this with voidbringer, maybe we need sh.charge-reduced mana- fatack-fortify or something else.
But in the end we have 2 good ring pariah with discipline or voideye, and Lori with unlucky or shavrone ring with es regen + we have zealots es regen and shield charge without mana cost. Sorry for my eng and gl!
I hve a quston tho.
Do you REALLY need all of that defence? Es regen, cwdt setup, determination, stone golem, pariah, ephemeral edge, ...? I've even seen someone in this thread running double vaal discipline, jeez. That's so much unnecessary shit, that is providing nothing to your party while both mapping and bossing.
\ / don't shoot
"
Yaooooo wrote:
I hve a quston tho.
Do you REALLY need all of that defence? Es regen, cwdt setup, determination, stone golem, pariah, ephemeral edge, ...? I've even seen someone in this thread running double vaal discipline, jeez. That's so much unnecessary shit, that is providing nothing to your party while both mapping and bossing.
\ / don't shoot

I am a lazy gamer and I absolutely suck at dodging stuff, hence why I REALLY need all that defense and double Vaal Discipline, lol. Everyone has still been thoroughly satisfied with my auras and more satisfied because I hardly ever die.
"
piktok wrote:
The only "required" corrupted item is the gloves! As soon as you have the gloves you can start the build like I did and upgrade a piece at the time

I tried vaaling 5 gloves last night, no good implicit yet. But, corrupted gloves are not absolutely required to start the build. People are still pleasantly satisfied with the auras w/o the gloves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info