[3.2 PRE PATCH NOTE] Support Aurabot 13 Auras, Huge Elemental DPS Boost

"
cyvviola wrote:
"
piktok wrote:
The only "required" corrupted item is the gloves! As soon as you have the gloves you can start the build like I did and upgrade a piece at the time

I tried vaaling 5 gloves last night, no good implicit yet. But, corrupted gloves are not absolutely required to start the build. People are still pleasantly satisfied with the auras w/o the gloves.

Yeah i want to try and start running this build and at this time, there isn't a single pair of corrupted +1 gloves that have the colors we need, and the ones that are up are like 4+ ex. I'll get em eventually but thanks for clarifying that it's still to good to run it w/o it.
Last edited by TheRealSin on Jan 14, 2018, 1:01:29 AM
Use live search to buy 1-2 ex ones, and use a service to color.
Got gloves and shield for 1 ex each and colored them with a service, definetly better than buying 4 ex listed for 4 weeks ones and color them for another 4 ex
HI:
a friend is trying this build in abyss and we would like some tips on at what levels you go where on the passive tree.
thx in advance.
Hey guys, just yolo vaal'd this and had to tell someone.
Been running Aura Support since 2.5 (15+ leagues in a row now).

Aura Support Diary - 2094025
"
Arenyr wrote:

Grats.

I wanted to ask, can we use skyforths with this build? Is it possible to shield charge with skyforth, I'm worried about this property "You have no Life Regeneration"?

Thank you.
"
"
Arenyr wrote:

Grats.

I wanted to ask, can we use skyforths with this build? Is it possible to shield charge with skyforth, I'm worried about this property "You have no Life Regeneration"?

Thank you.

No You need Life regen from vitality or chaos golem to be able to shield charge
"
piktok wrote:
"
"
Arenyr wrote:

Grats.

Thank you.

No You need Life regen from vitality or chaos golem to be able to shield charge

This is wrong. I'm able to shield charge without either working for me due to having a -10 Mana Cost from Watcher's Eye. Otherwise you'd need -8 Mana Cost Elreon Rings.
Been running Aura Support since 2.5 (15+ leagues in a row now).

Aura Support Diary - 2094025
nice build :)
Is it difficult to find the charm of the helmet in the standard, the 10% would serve in place of the 15%?
"
jpxf wrote:
Is it difficult to find the charm of the helmet in the standard, the 10% would serve in place of the 15%?

You have 2/388 chance of getting anger or wrath reduced mana

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info