[3.2 PRE PATCH NOTE] Support Aurabot 13 Auras, Huge Elemental DPS Boost

Cool, managed to get to around your amount as well. I think my gear is fine (a little updated from what I posted earlier), and at this point I just need levels for more ES. What do you think?
Any thoughts on that jewel "Watcher's Eye"?
"
Takatsukii wrote:
Cool, managed to get to around your amount as well. I think my gear is fine (a little updated from what I posted earlier), and at this point I just need levels for more ES. What do you think?

Change your ring and youre good to go!
"
skindown wrote:
Any thoughts on that jewel "Watcher's Eye"?

Pretty f*ing good
"
piktok wrote:
"
Takatsukii wrote:

Which ring? You mean the rare for Pariah when I get enlighten lv 4?
Yo loving the build so far!

Just wanted to ask why you take Anger instead of Hatred, and if i could run hatred instead of anger:>
"
Lucidi wrote:
Yo loving the build so far!

Just wanted to ask why you take Anger instead of Hatred, and if i could run hatred instead of anger:>

You can run 2 out of the 3 buffs (wrath, anger, hatred). I choosed Anger and Wrath , because the Meta in 3.0 was more oriented towards elemental dmg!
"
Takatsukii wrote:
"
piktok wrote:
"
Takatsukii wrote:

Which ring? You mean the rare for Pariah when I get enlighten lv 4?

You're running "Le heup of all" . It really sucks so you should change it for a rare ring that gives Flat Energy shield!
Hey,

Real interested in the build and wondering if you could add a specific leveling section for the build with uniques you recommend?

I'm doing Firestorm/totem support mainly but not really sure what's best

ty!
"
piktok wrote:

You're running "Le heup of all" . It really sucks so you should change it for a rare ring that gives Flat Energy shield!

Currently have this:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info