[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

You started to play this game 5 days ago and you are already in T6 maps? Impressive.
What made you choose this build? It's not really the most straight forward noob-friendly one.

Shield Charge level doesnt matter, cause it's not using more mana with higher levels. I was probably too lazy to look that up when i put it in the guide back then.
I just searched for "Tank" and "Speed" in builds and found it. You're correct; the build is very intricate but your guide is very well-written. I enjoyed learning the build little by little. I lost my animate guardian in the labyrinth somehow but he/she/it only had cheap tanky gear on. Other than that, it has been smooth sailing.

Thank you for your fast reply. I'll use a Lvl 17 Shield Charge then.

Adam West was the best Batman. Clooney was a close 2nd though. ;)

Wow, that's pretty cool, glad you enjoyed it.
It probably died to a bleed trap, that was the only thing that actually came close killing this 60k life super tank when i played this build last league. Guess those things do some %-health damage, i have no clue.
Sorry, I meant Blade Vortex not Shield Charge. Is your Blade Vortex level 1 or 8?
It's only there to "hit" enemies, not to deal damage, so it's level also doesnt matter.
really enjoying your build, i would like to thank you for sharing.

currently at lvl89. this is my pastebin link to my char :
https://pastebin.com/CmjznJuC

(i'm using additional accuracy for consistency)
i have some questions for you tho.

what do you think about taking necromantic aegis and wielding lycosidae?
i think accuracy is a big thing to minions because they seem to miss their attacks a lot.
with lycosidae i think my link would be zombie - minion dmg - minion speed - phys dmg - empower - multistrike

and if you don't recommend using lyco, should i still use accuracy gem? or should i swap that out for empower? multistrike?

please leave a comment and thank you in advance!

Nice to hear you like it.

Using Lycosidae with this build means losing all the stats that Victario's Charity provides (block chance, armour, all res, life, chaos res), losing 4 passive points to get to Aegis and losing the Frenzy charges for the zombies.
The damage your zombies gain by never missing is just slighty higher than the damage with frenzy charges, so i dont think it is worth.
But to be fair, the damage with lycosidae is up 100% of the time unlike the frenzy charges, but they are usually active when you need them, at bosses.

Accuracy is perfectly fine, it's in the same damage range as maim, multistrike, ruthless and empower. It's up to you what you prefer.
#1) Any advice on Atziri? Is there any way to mitigate or block reflected damage?

#2) Do I really need Geofri's? I am in T8 now and I don't take damage inside Spirit Offering (without Geofri's, Baron, and Victario's). And my zombies still wreck everything.

I would highly recommend getting Mistress of Sacrifice (Offering skills affect you now) immediately in the Normal Labyrinth. I waited until Merciless. Huge mistake. The best Ascendancy passive by far.
In the phase where she appears 4 times, look at which clone holds a mirror. That's the one who reflects damage, simply shield charge into the one on the other side of the mirror clone. Your zombies should not attack the reflect clone this way.

Geofri's gives you over 3k Energy Shield plus Zealot's Oath. Feel free to build how you want though, but having Energy Shield regen this way is really nice, the zombies cover your life regen.
What chest are you using right now, or what chest do you want to use instead?

Yea, the core mechanic of this build is the auto Spirit Offering, which increases your tankiness by mile.
Thank you again. I just have a Rare Chest with high Armor (700), Shield (255), Life and some resistances. All elemental resistances are maxed and Physical Resistance is around 35%.

My Life/ES is around 4000/2000. If I understand you correctly, this won't be sufficient for endgame bosses.

Do you ever die?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info