[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

I dont play this build this league, but when i did last league i rarely died.
Only really dangerous were a combination of damage mods on maps that made desecrated ground super strong, or that one spider map boss that seems to do some shotgunning chaos damage attack, which i died to by facetanking it on top of some damage mods of that map.
Yeah I spoke too soon. Zombies are dying now and Chaos is starting to hurt.

What do you think about this jewel once you have 1200 Strength?

Last edited by Tweeter_ on Feb 7, 2018, 3:17:53 AM
You need 3 str conversion jewel + 3 6% str increase jewel so you will be out of jewel slots

And zombies have enough default attack dmg to clear mobs so dont think you will need those jewels

I rarely see my zombies using that slaming skill and they r clearing trash mobs like its nothing

As the builder said in the enchant part, offensive option is not really importart.

As you go into the late game part of he game, you and your zombies survival is more important

Just get more life after getting 1200str
Last edited by MrPyungBum on Feb 8, 2018, 4:45:44 AM
In which order should i pick the acendancies ?
If you want to use the auto Spirit Offering setup as soon as possible then go "Mistress of Sacrifice" first.
If not then "Commander of Darkness" is a good one to go first for the resists.
"Spirit Eater" third and "Flesh Binder" last.
So about EE, i cant get it to work. I got 1 ring with 4-57 lightning dmg, i got no other extra dmg besides chaos. My issue is that shield charge, does phys dmg, and that is converted to some cold by aura. Therefore, they get cold resist.
nvm, not using generosity gem. im stupid :D
Hello!

Im new to this game but have been following ur build and i love it!

But i have a couple of questions:

You say:

First 'Cast when Damage Taken' setup:
Level 2 CwDT
Level 8 Spirit Offering
Level 8 Blade Vortex
Level 6 Convocation

But when i look at "4. Gear and Links:" and look at the gems inside the gear its actually:

Level 2 CwDT
Level 8 Spirit Offering
Level 1 Blade Vortex
Level 5 Convocation

So i wonder what levels i should have on the gems?

Also i understand the dynamic of Level 2 CwDT and Level 1 CwDT so they trigger in right order and the low lvl on them so they trigger fast, but why cant the other spells Enfeeble, Desecrate, Spirit Offering, Blade Vortex, Convocation be higher level (20), they seem to be stronger at higher levels?

Also is it important to have the gems in the exact same order / places as u have in "4. Gear and Links:", im thinking of the mechanic trigger orders.

Sorry if its noob questions =)
Hey, always cool to hear that beginners have fun with this build, since it uses some precise mechanics that can be confusing when you dont know much about the game yet.

The levels of Blade Vortex and Convocation dont matter, they both do their job for this build at level 1. I just put them at 8 and 6 in the guide because they would not get triggered by the Cast when Damage Taken at higher levels.

Cast when Damage Taken needs to be as low level as possible, so all the linked skills trigger as often as possible (especially imporant for Spirit Offering). If you want to use level 20 skills with it, you need to use a level 20 Cast when Damage Taken. This would mean you need to take over 3000 damage for a skill to trigger a single time.

The order of the gems in the links does not matter for this build in particular. It can matter for other Cast when Damage Taken setups though.

I hope this explains it well enough. If anything is still unclear let me know.
Well i played this game 2013, at that time i made a summoner where i didnt follow a guide just made my own build, but he got pretty bad at later stages of the game and i stoped playing, picked up this game again 1 week ago, i just completed act 10 and arrived at mapping and this build still holds strong!

my gear is far from good : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/moggsor/characters

but im getting there, found 1 exalted orb wich i traded for some chaos orbs and then some of the items in ur build so slowly but surely =)
But yeah still alot to do, and im trying to figure out the mechanics of the game / build still.

But you say the skill gems linked with CWDT didnt work if they was too high level, how do you know what lvl is max to work with lvl 1 and 2 CWDT?

Atm i have :

CWDT 1 - Enfeeble 5 - Desecrate 1
CWDT 2 - Convocation 5 - Blade vortex 1 - Spirit offering 8

would you say thats good? and just max all other gems in the build? or can i push some of the ones linked with CWDT higher?

Thank you again for awesome build and response to post!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info