[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
Crimmson wrote:
Ok then i'll add a lvl 20 Golem (when I am at the lvl) and what Else would you add to the cwdt? Inc. Dur.for the spirit offering or immortal call/enfeeble (depends on what you have linked to the other cwdt setup) or something else?

For the shield, I will try to get one that helps cap/overcap my Res as good as possible, as much ES and Life as I can get and 10% or more lesser Mana. How much Mana do the 6l zombies cost? We should get about 160+ Mana to use with a 10% one or did I miscalculate here?

I would use both IC and Enfeeble, you can also use some gimmicky stuff like shock nova or tempest shield if you feel like it.

A Zombie setup for bosses (Zombie, Minion Damage, Empower, Phys Damage, Multistrike, Maim) costs 155 mana.

"
Tom1nside wrote:
what good alternatives could be for the shaper fight

I dont know, maybe a Lycosidae to also make their normal attacks as strong as their slams.

"
Virel_360 wrote:
i cant seem to get the generosity support gem from applying to both haste and hatred, i have a 4 link with 2 green 1 blue and 1 red, do i have to have them in the exact pattern you have with the red gem isolated in a corner and the greens not connected?

You need to turn that 4-link into a 2x2-link, connect only Hatred with generosity and connect only Haste with Enlighten. If you link all together you lose the movement and attack speed from Haste and the +20 all resistances from "Commander of Darkness" ascendancy node.

"
Virel_360 wrote:
after i massacred over 400 chromatic orbs getting the exact gem pattern you have on the boots

There is a way not to spend so much chromo. Try to find guide "crafting off colours with vorici".
Last edited by Omnia_Mutantur on Mar 16, 2018, 1:36:29 PM
omg lol, i am such a noob. i will do just that ty, first league for me so i just assumed that having the gems seperated would work. ty for the fast reply
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
"
Virel_360 wrote:
omg lol, i am such a noob. i will do just that ty, first league for me so i just assumed that having the gems seperated would work. ty for the fast reply

Hey man, no problem. It's a complicated game, especially for someone that's new.
If you want to use chromes on an item in the future, use this calculator, so you know what method is the cheapest one to get the right colors: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

Do you think aspect of the avian would be better than hatred? could run that + something else, maybe aspect of the crab/spiders if u can fit it in.
Last edited by ElJesse on Mar 16, 2018, 5:11:05 PM
"

"
Tom1nside wrote:

I dont know, maybe a Lycosidae to also make their normal attacks as strong as their slams.

My bad i wasnt clear . Offence is fine i was talking about the zombies survivability throught balls and beam . Im gona try shaffells next time .

IGN = Tominsideeeee

"
Tom1nside wrote:
"

"
Tom1nside wrote:

My bad i wasnt clear . Offence is fine i was talking about the zombies survivability throught balls and beam . Im gona try shaffells next time .

The best alternative is to level up a convocation, separated from the one you already use and equip it for the fight, using it to relocate your zombies when the beam is about to come, "defending" your zombies. Other alternative is to run 15% less mana reserve shield to have a decent mana pool, a usable desecrate and raise your fallen zombies during fight. The best solution is the union of both worlds
Guys, noob question here. I kill a Carnage Chieftain, he explodes, but I cannot target him to raise as a Spectre. I can target all other apes around where the Chieftain was, but he does not show.

I'm sure it's something I am missing but if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated. I've tried in Old Fields and Ashen Fields.
"
vtgaryt wrote:
Guys, noob question here. I kill a Carnage Chieftain, he explodes, but I cannot target him to raise as a Spectre. I can target all other apes around where the Chieftain was, but he does not show.

I'm sure it's something I am missing but if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated. I've tried in Old Fields and Ashen Fields.

Unequip your Mon'tregul's Grasp when you want to raise something as Spectre. If your zombies kill with this weapon equiped, targets explode and no corpse could be target like that.

And don't use your Hatred aura, your minions could shatter ennemies.
Last edited by Zareva on Mar 17, 2018, 2:39:32 AM
guys how do u keep carnage chieftain alive in higher tier maps? like i do not know how to raise their lvl from act 2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info