[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
Guys, noob question here. I kill a Carnage Chieftain, he explodes, but I cannot target him to raise as a Spectre. I can target all other apes around where the Chieftain was, but he does not show.

I'm sure it's something I am missing but if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated. I've tried in Old Fields and Ashen Fields.

The way you worded this leads me to think you are unfamiliar with raising spectres. Whenever you enter a new zone, there is a safe area around you where there is no enemy creatures. To raise a low level Carnage Chieftain just enter The Old Field (Act 2) or The Ashen Field (Act 7) and spam an appropriate level desecrate until a dead body of the creature that you want shows up. Pay attention to your Desecrate and Raise Spectre gem's level as they will determine the max level of your spectre.
"
ghosterak10 wrote:
guys how do u keep carnage chieftain alive in higher tier maps? like i do not know how to raise their lvl from act 2

As I can see, you only have a low level desecrate allowing you to raise spectre up to level 24. You need a high level desecrate in alt weapons. Your spectre depend on level of your Raise Spectre gem AND initial corpse/desecrate.
Update:
-Added an extra spectre section to explain how to set them up.
-Added the idea of using a shaped shield with the "Socketed Gems have #% reduced Mana Reservation", to be able to drop the Enlighten. Shoutout to kashelldaj for this suggestion.

"
Tom1nside wrote:
My bad i wasnt clear . Offence is fine i was talking about the zombies survivability throught balls and beam . Im gona try shaffells next time .

"The Oak" should make them unkillable with 6% extra life regen when they hit low life.

"
ElJesse wrote:
Do you think aspect of the avian would be better than hatred? could run that + something else, maybe aspect of the crab/spiders if u can fit it in.

Hatred is too powerful, maybe drop Haste for it, but only because it has 25% reservation and you could fit in another aspect by using it. I personally wouldnt want to drop Haste and lose the attack speed and the reliable movement speed.

"
ghosterak10 wrote:
guys how do u keep carnage chieftain alive in higher tier maps? like i do not know how to raise their lvl from act 2

I put an explanation for this into the guide now, tell me if that is clear enough.
"
Spoiler
Update:
-Added the idea of using a shaped shield with the "Socketed Gems have #% reduced Mana Reservation", to be able to drop the Enlighten. Shoutout to kashelldaj for this suggestion.

"
Tom1nside wrote:
My bad i wasnt clear . Offence is fine i was talking about the zombies survivability throught balls and beam . Im gona try shaffells next time .

"The Oak" should make them unkillable with 6% extra life regen when they hit low life.

"
ElJesse wrote:
Do you think aspect of the avian would be better than hatred? could run that + something else, maybe aspect of the crab/spiders if u can fit it in.

Hatred is too powerful, maybe drop Haste for it, but only because it has 25% reservation and you could fit in another aspect by using it. I personally wouldnt want to drop Haste and lose the attack speed and the reliable movement speed.

"
ghosterak10 wrote:

I put an explanation for this into the guide now, tell me if that is clear enough.

What about Umbilicus Immortalis? With this belt u can make your zombies much more stronger.
IGN: Mudshaker
Last edited by konigreich on Mar 17, 2018, 8:25:11 AM
"
Update:

"
Tom1nside wrote:

"
ElJesse wrote:

"
ghosterak10 wrote:

ty its much clearer and sry for being a noob :)
"
konigreich wrote:

What about Umbilicus Immortalis? With this belt u can make your zombies much more stronger.

The extra damage is not needed, and you lose your flasks, resistances and strength.

"
ghosterak10 wrote:
ty its much clearer and sry for being a noob :)

No problem, man. That's what this guide is for.
If I don't have a 6 link setup, should I just put zombie in baron hat?

Also, is a level 3 empower better than a different support? Should I buy one?
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z
If you dont have a 5-link, then use the zombies in the helmet and the guardian/spectre/blood magic/minion life in a four link in the chest.
If you have a 5-link then you can use the zombies in the chest without an Empower until they start dying to harder content. Then you either put the zombies back into the helmet or you get an Empower, this doesnt make much of a difference though.
2nd league zombiemancer, works pretty well so far :) - i really want that stone golem ench. and a badass mana reserv shield -no one is selling.

Spoiler

Last edited by tubsi on Mar 18, 2018, 7:40:50 AM
"
If you dont have a 5-link, then use the zombies in the helmet and the guardian/spectre/blood magic/minion life in a four link in the chest.
If you have a 5-link then you can use the zombies in the chest without an Empower until they start dying to harder content. Then you either put the zombies back into the helmet or you get an Empower, this doesnt make much of a difference though.

Thanks.

So would a level 3 empower be worth the investment?

Or are you saying only invest in empower when I can get a level 4
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info