[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

Hi Clooney_is_best_Batman,

I have been playing the previous version of this built without spectres and victarios charity for quite a bit. I just tried the new setup but in maps >T12 the carnage chiefs keep dying? How does this work for you?

Best Regards
"
Abra0815 wrote:
Hi Clooney_is_best_Batman,

I have been playing the previous version of this built without spectres and victarios charity for quite a bit. I just tried the new setup but in maps >T12 the carnage chiefs keep dying? How does this work for you?

Best Regards

Either your spectre gem is too low level or the Desecrate gem you used to create their corpses in these high level areas is too low level.
Ah yes, stupid me. I used the Lvl 1 from the CWDT setup. Thanks, will try again tomorrow with a Lvl 19.
"
"
Kenavru wrote:
doesnt work for me too ;(

Hi, can you elaborate what exactly is not working for you?
Does Desecrate and Spirit Offering both not trigger directly after each other? (taking 528 damage for Desecrate, then directly after that, taking 55 more damage for the Spirit Offering)
Or does Spirit Offering not trigger at all? Do you have the right levels on your gems?

"
Juggyyy wrote:
"
phirefor wrote:

Always interesting to hear feedback on how the build works out for others. Happy that people like it, keeps me motivated to update and optimize it every league.

do i have to get hit for inbetween the 528-583 zone and then hit for 55 more damage for it to work? seems kinda unreliable in maps where each hit is ~300dmg or so. but are you saying if i got hit for 600 damage then only the desecrate will go off?
I believe you are right yes, if you take one single 1000 damage hit, then both 528 and 583 CWDT will trigger at the same time.
There is bad synergy between Desecrate and Offering skills, Offering skills cant use the corpses of Desecrate if both are triggered at the same time.
The main reason why both have different CWDT is to "desync" both skills throughout the whole map. If they have the same CWDT they will always trigger at the same time and Spirit Offering will never be able to use the corpses that Desecrate created on the same trigger and always has to "wait" 528 more damage to use them.

I hope i explained that right.
Just did a quick search with poe.trade, saw 2 6L Geofri at 10ex and 12ex. Checked again with other body armor like Belly, a 6L only cost around 7ex 8ex. And I dont think i have enough currency and LUCK to craft a 6L Geofri by myself.

Therefore I am thinking of changing into rare 6L armor, cheaper, can craft +1 zombies to be able to use 1 or 2 Violent Dead with 1000 strength.

Or maybe I'll just wait for a month from now and check if the price for Geofri will go down, or not.
"
caube524 wrote:
Just did a quick search with poe.trade, saw 2 6L Geofri at 10ex and 12ex. Checked again with other body armor like Belly, a 6L only cost around 7ex 8ex. And I dont think i have enough currency and LUCK to craft a 6L Geofri by myself.

Therefore I am thinking of changing into rare 6L armor, cheaper, can craft +1 zombies to be able to use 1 or 2 Violent Dead with 1000 strength.

Or maybe I'll just wait for a month from now and check if the price for Geofri will go down, or not.

You dont need a 6-link, im on a 5-link right now and do all map tiers without a problem.
Even if you dont have a 5-link, you can switch the gems in the helmet with the zombie gems in the chest to get a pseudo 5-link.
The chest gives you over 3000 ES and Zealot's Oath, it's a very important part of this build.
How about replacing one of Carnage Chieftain spectres with a Host Chieftain to get both Power charges and Frenzy charges?
Thx
Okay one portal shaper done without lose -ONE- minion (zombie - spectre - golem )

done with the shaffells as shield (and necro aegis ) my curiosity got paid :D

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Last edited by Tom1nside on Mar 19, 2018, 1:43:09 AM
Hello sir, nice build im enjoying :) i have a question, do you have the tree step per step beacause i dont know how to follow it, ima bit new;

Thank You!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info